(4)

this our dinner date and i prepared the best of mine. i mean i'm not just best. i'm perfect!

i wore my white not so revealing dress with my full blast make up, so proud to myself  because i didn't need make up artist to fix my face, that's a perfect person thing hunny.

i also didn't tie my hair and let it free, hello. wild and free ang peg ko dito.

"oh manang you look great, that's what for" irene ask while combing her hair, Infront of my vanity area.

i just didn't know why my sister likes to came here in my house with her family, somehow i'll think she just miss me but duh! she just like teasing me, she miss teasing me. the heck

"tommy and i have a dinner date tonight, did i look great?" i ask.

"yeah you do, i though di ka na makakalakad after you and kua rod had the best of your life eh" she said

yeah, irene knows everything. she just not my sister but she also my friend. she's my buddy with everything. pati sex life ko alam niya.

"i told you irene. don't tell rod name when we are talking. baka may makarinig" i said, she patch my head.

"no one can hear us manang, your so kabado naman" here we goes again, i'm talking with a conyo girl in a family.

"even" i said.

"anyway let change our topic. let it more quite serious about you" i said, she look at me

"but why me? your the one who have a better sex life and your the one who asking about me? damn that's unfair" she said, i rolled my eyes.

"why, is greggy isn't enough for you" i ask, she laugh.

"ofcourse he's enough for me, his 10inch buddy is a quite long for my standards" we both laugh.

"you silly, greggy is that long? i can't believe" i said, she fix her polo.

"yeah, why? is kua tommy is 3inches?" she ask with disbelief, aba gaga to. anong tingin niya sa asawa ko sanggol?

"crazy! my husband is not that short noh" i said while still fixing my hair.

"then what" i bite my lips.

"add more inch." i answered, she laugh again.

"don't tell me he just an 4inches?" she ask with disbelief, i nood.

"omygod manang! i think you need more of lubricant wait i think i have here" she grab something and gave it to me.

"you using lubricant? what i mean your husband has a 10inches long sword but you still using lubricant? unbelievable" she laugh.

"ofcourse, i'm not you manang. my standards is so high. it's more high than your expectations" she said while laughing. i just rolled my eyes on her. okay i envy you irene. your bless by choosing a samurai. while me di pa umabot sa kutsilyo.

"stop this nonsense" i said firmly and continue putting jewelry in me, oh bitch my jewelry is worth more than my life.

"you bitter manang. anyway tell me about kua rod" she said.

"irene!" i warned her because she's mentioning rod again. baka someone might hear us.

"so what should i call him? your fucking daddy? or pick up boy? chickboy? what? wait let me think something ohh wait... how about mr. d?" she ask, i stop and put down my eyecurler and look at her.

"why mr. d?" i ask.

"duterte, oh come on so slow manang"  i rolled my eyes and stop curling my eyebrows, ediwow.

"so describe mr. d to me? is he good at you know? is he hot like diskobolos?" she ask while giggling. ang landi ng bruha.

"who's diskobolos?" i ask. my sister is always a hard one to understand, crazy eneri.

"the diskobolos is a 2nd century CE. roman. hunny, oh come manang napapaghalataang bagsak ka sa arts" she said i rolled my eyes.

"i know irene. i haven't talent to memorize all of that art but i have talent to memorize all of the positions we have here in the philippines. wanna try to learn something from me?" i ask, napaubo naman siya. dsurv.

"kadiri, i would spend my time memorizing the all arts we have here in the philippines rather than that position. yuck!" she's rolling her eyes.

"don't tell me you didn't do anything position with greg?" she shooked her head. oh god my sister is so innocent.

"who's the top" i ask.

"oh god that questions manang! ofcourse siya" she said, i laugh. kawawang eneri under kay greg sa kama

"i'm telling you eneri try to be on top. once you try it. i'll swear you wouldn't regret it" i said, she just shooked her head while laughing.

"okay thank you for the tips. ngayon ka na ba aalis" she ask. i nood then suddenly my phone ring.

finally, this is it!!! my husband calling me. "wait irene i'll just pick this" i said then tap the green button. oh honey i'm so excited to be with you again it's been a long time since the last time we had our dinner date.

"hello honey?" i already knew it, the voice that i've missed for a long day.

"yes honey. are you gonna fetch me na? i'm done and i'm ready" i said while still having smile on my face

i can't help imagining my husband looking at me with his jaw dropping reaction, that's the expression i got when the first time we met. i still hoping that there's no hasn't change.

"uh honey..." i cut him.

"why? di mo ako masusundo? it's okay where's the restaurant you reserve for us dun nalang ako didiretso" i said still smiling even though he can't see it.

"uhm honey i'm sorry, something came up here in office so i think i'll just re-sched our  dinner date?" i didn't respond. i can feel the hot in my cheeks even my tears that want to release right now.

bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi kung kailang ayos ko na ang lahat?

"uhm honey i'm ready. di ba pwedeng kahit konting minuto lang sumipot ka lang?" i ask

"imee listen. you know my work right?! pagtatalunan ba nanaman natin to? i already telling you di ako makakadating" and that's it, he yelled at me and ended the call. i bite my lower lips. fuck! why this is hard to understand

"hey manang are you okay" irene hold my shoulder, i look at her but i didn't say anything instead i hug her super tight until my tears came out.

why, just why tommy! i've already ready myself for you but why you always doing this to me.

all i want is a happy marriage with you. but why is hard for you to gave me that.