(22)

after a long trail dinner we've finally done eating and we're all here in sala talking with those nonsense topic at all.

"how about you imee how's your company" mama meldy asked while looking at me.

i'm sitting opposite from them while crossing my legs, i can feel my own merry. not that much i can still control myself

and one more thing, my alcohol tolerance is high. im ain't weak.

i wiggle my eyebrow and sarcastically smirk while i still holding my one of my glass in the left side of my hand.

"still in the top"

"top 1" i corrected, from here i can see bong grinned his face while he tighten the grip of his hand.

those little gestures speak weakness. how poor you are bonget that you can't even bring my company down.

"right daddy, i'm still in top. i guess my company is better than yours" i said then chuckle. dad ball his first like he's catching for his patience

"imee you should respect your dad. he's still your dad" mama meldy said, i rolled my eyes.

"why? i'm just spitting the fact, isn't that normal? infact you ask me a question mommy." i said and swang again my glass.

"i told you imee take down your company" i look at daddy, i still can't believe that he doesn't want my company. well he doesn't want it since the day one.

i can't even understand him. he want me to take my company down for what? for him...so that his company would run for the top 1. to replace the position of my company?

para ano? para may ipagmalaki siya sa mga kaibigan niya. that's underrated dad. i think you should throw your conducts with those kind of waste manners.

"why would i dad? aren't you happy that your daughter still in the top of the ranking despite that you do everything to take my company down" i sarcastic asked while simply laughing because i can saw that bong and him are now reddish because of their snuffy. poor man

"imee! i'm telling you. don't wait me to take all of your money that comes from me" i laugh as he said that.

"ferdy huminahon ka nga" that's mama meldy consoling the back of my dad.

"you don't have to worry dad. i didn't use your money since i was teenager. i'm not your son who wasting your money with those nonsense party" i can saw bong deeply staring at me.

he's mad ofcouse. they both always do.

"don't try me imee! wala akong anak na suwail" i sarcastically scoff then put down the glass that i'm still holding before i grab my YSL bag and get those other debit card from him.

then throw that infront of him while i still crossing my legs. go on dead old man! magalit ka pa.

"you can get all of that since my company is more richer than yours if i wouldn't think that your my dad since the day one..i definitely buy the shares of your other investments to take your company down with pieces daddy" he aggressively stood up and about to slap me when irene stop him by standing infront of me.

"stop dad" a firm and dark aura of irene make me smile, of god this is the first time i saw her like this. her presence are unusual. i hope she's not going to change just because she's tired.

well that's make any sense if she do.

"irene seriously" that's bong before he stood up behind dad.

"tumigil na kayo!!" that's mama meldy with her firm voice that's make everybody sighed then dad and bong back to where they seat while irene seat beside me.