(18)

R+18

i take off my bulgar lingerie and change that into a normal black lingerie before i grab my robe and wrap it on my body before i walk back towards on our room.

as i open the door i can't saw any presence in our room and I'm about to leave to find rod when i heard some water splash inside of our bathroom so i immediately lock the door and walk inside of our bathroom...and there he is. his showering his body without anything.

"i bet you love what you see" a loud snap make me back into reality, i just found out that i'm now in his side while the water keep dripping down to our body.

he take off my robe and my black lingerie showed up that make him smile.

"your a good changer huh" he said then ripe my lingerie but i just rolled my eyes then pull him for  a kiss...i still can't forget what he did to me earlier.

"you need to punish for what you did to me!" i hissed and forecely pushed him that make him pinned into the wall but he didn't let me so he aggressively turn my back into him then put my two hand into the glass of our shower.

"don't tell me you won't let me to cum again" i ask, he just giggle then spank my butt.

"not this time" he said then i almost crawled my body when he bite my bare shoulder.

"why did you bite!!" he just laugh then lick my neck while the water keep splashing us.

"uhmm" i bite my lower lip when he start to massage my imee and josefa

"like it" he whispered, a hot breathe of him make my body shiver. his turning me on.

"more" i demand then he aggressively turn me then pushed me into the other wall that make my body pinned

he grab my two legs and gently wrapped that in his waist, like we're doing the upstanding citizen positions.

"i cant wait to fuck you until you beg me to stop baby" he said then kiss me torridly, my other hand is on his chest while the other one is still in the glass while enjoying the sensation that he's giving me.

"i can feel your hardly erect daddy, don't try to hold it....just fuck me!" i whispered that make him more aggressive because of what he heard.

"did you know baby that i'm still trusting our process but you seem make me annoy like your giving me idea to fuck you without mercy" i can saw the desperate expression written on his face and that's what i want.

i love seeing him like this....being an exhausted daddy.

he put me down and he turn on the lights and he gently sat on the chair inside of our shower.

we have chair outside of our shower beside our bath-tub just incase we want to have a little play inside of our bathroom, our bathroom is also a open area so we can saw the outside

we have chair outside of our shower beside our bath-tub just incase we want to have a little play inside of our bathroom, our bathroom is also a open area so we can saw the outside. while the natural lights is the only source of our bathroom...tho we still have lights incase of night.

at dahil gabi na, we can saw the stars in the sky. fantasric, stargazing while having sex is better.

"now is your time" he seductively said before i sat on the top of him, we're doing the face off positions.

i can feel his hard buddy saying hi to me but like what he said. i need to trust the process even the truth that i want to bite his buddy.

i put my hands on his nape and gently kiss his lips with a full of lust. correction...full of lust not love

"uhmm" i moaned, i tried my best to grin while i was kissing him expecting him to moan but i can hear any moan escaping on his mouth. sometimes i questioning myself if i'm doing enough to hear his moan or not?

he guide my hips while i was grinning him while i was still kissing his lips down to his neck...."I can't help it anymore." i said then grab his buddy and position it in my centered before i slowly inserted that inside me.

"ohhh ughmmm" i groan as i felt his whole inside of me.

"now move" he command well he's the one who bought my dream car so i think i need to obey him for now.

i start moving my hips up and down without breaking our kiss while his hand still guiding me. every move is like i'm having a deeper connection with him and i love this.

"ughhhh!" i almost shout when he's then one who only moving now, he change our position and now he's the top...top sarap

"you've fucking me make me crazy imee! i can't get enough of you" he whispered then suck my tits.

"i want you to cum in my tits daddy" i said then he hardly bang me and still keep banging me till i felt my own liquid exploded but he didn't stop and as i expected he pushed herself more inside of me that make me grab his body to pinned that to me and to make him stop because i can felt that my legs are now shaking

and there's a unusual feeling trying to build in my adomen and i know what is that...."hey rod stop" i grab his arm to make it stop but he just suck my tits more and start moving faster again that make my body arch more.

"ohhh fuck yess!!! i'm almost there-ughhh roooddddd daddyy!!" i yelled then there i am....i felt i squirt in his body that make him pulled out and cup in my tits.

oh fuck best sex ever!

"you enjoy" i ask, he just smile then kiss my lips gently before he carry me into a bridal style before he put me down into the bathtub then filled that with a water and a soap.

he also grab the soft chair and face that infront of the bathtub that make look at him with a serious face.

"don't tell me you'll watch me" i ask

"no"

"then why your still here and you even sit beside me. what's wrong with you" he just giggle then pull me for a kiss again. nakakarami na to ah

"i would love if i'm the one who wash your body" he said that make me shook. i mean this is not our thing....our thing is just to have sex nothing more nothing less.

"you don't have to. di ako paralisado" i smirk.

"i insist"

"you don't have to" pagpupumilit ko

"i would love to" he said that make me hold my head. yeah ofcourse i know rod hindi siya nagpapatalo.

"okay just promise me one more thing" i said.

"what" he ask

"ligo lang" i said, then he nood.

ofcourse that just a white lies. i know rod very well, hindi siya tumutupad sa pangako pagdating sa ganito kaya we continue our thing till midnight without even eating our food.