(28)

"seems so scared huh" a sighed of relief when i heard rod voice behind me.

"fuck you! ikaw lang pala, mamatay pa ako sa kaba!" i drop my bag infront of this huge mirror and face him.

"what brought you here? i mean you are supposed to watch tv from my room and not standing here to watch me being wasted" i chortled while looking at him while biting his lips.

"i can't wait" he whispered, i shooked my head. no other than...ROD.

"there's a young lady waiting for me outside" i whispered at him, he giggle..

"i'm gentle" he said, i rolled my eyes.

"i don't believe you rod! when was the day you become gentle" i'm laughing with disbelief while saying that.

"now" he whispered then sucked my lips while he's pressing my body against in sink that get me open my mouth because i arch my back because of the force.

"uhmmm" i can't help but moan inside of his mouth.

"my family are waiting for me. you need to be faster for doing your thing" i said then he wink before he carry me and pushed me againts the wall.

"ouch fuck" i groaned as he forcely pushed me then the next thing i saw he's now wearing nothing.

"ready" i bite my lips then slowly nood before he pull down my swim-suit but since my swimsuit is just an one piece naiwan to sa puson ko.

"you've making me crazy imee! why the hell your wearing this!" then he riped my fucking swimsuit! fucking hell!

"why did you do that" i yelled but he just gave me a naughty smile before he continue sucking my lips down to my neck and now here in my imee and josefa.

"looks who's bouncing" he giggle before he position himself in my center.

"faster" the only words came out from my words before he enter his buddy inside of me.

i bite my hand to prevent moaning since i know that ella still waiting for me outside, I can't imagine myself fucking someone while he's carrying me and pinning me againts the wall.

i'm telling you guys rod is always amazing.

"uhmm,ughhmmm" i kept moaning while i was still biting my hand.

"goddduhmmm" i burried my face in his chest while he's still fucking me.

"is it good" he asked while sucking my imee and josefa, i slowly nood and grab his hair because of the sensation.

more minutes to come while he's still fucking me while he's carrying me can feel the liquid building inside of my abdomen.

"I'm cumming rod." i whispered but he didn't stop instead he wrapped my legs more into him and pinned my waist while sucking my imee and josefa.

"rod...ughmm" i kept moaning silently.

"do it" he said then few more thrust when i reach my own orgasm, i can't help but burried my whole body on him.

"i'm tired" then i felt the tears building in my eyelid but i refuse to came out that.

more minutes when i felt rod taking me down already, while he was hugging me.

"i'll go get your another clothes for you" then he put me in the top of the sink and because of dizziness i just nood at him.

-
"rod" i almost whispered, i want to close my eyes and i want to lay at my bed already.

i jumped out and face the sink before i puke then i wash my face after that...

then the next thing i realize that i'm now sitting in the floor while i was hugging my own knees.

"rod where are you" i whispered then more minutes when the door finally open, i saw rod holding irene top jacket. What! how! i mean how did he get it?

"how--" he cut my words.

"irene is in outside, he caught us and by that i was about to escaped when she stop me and asked me what we need then i told him that you need clothes" my eyes widden

"did she ask why we need clothed" i asked.

"yeah" i bite my lower lips! fuck!

"then what did you answer?" i asked.

"i told her you puke" i sighed, akala ko naman kung ano pang sinagot niya.

"good" i said then he start putting me the clothes, i'm wearing irene top while jacket while in my legs i'm wearing my black underwear and irene see-trough cover up

"done" he exclaimed then help me to stood up and wiped my face

"did you want to go home na?" he asked, i nood.

"yeah but i think we can't get out of the same time because my husband might see us" i said but he didn't pay attention of that instead he put his hand on my wrist and pulled me outside.

then i saw irene and ella standing in front of the door.

"are you okay na ate" i nood.

"thank you for your top ading" i smiled, irene is now wearing his sleeveless sando because of me.

then at this moment i felt guilty for what i have done to her earlier, pinagselosan ko siya despite that all she want to do is to felt ella good and happy.

happy na kahit minsan hindi ko manlang naparamdam sakanya, am i being unfair? or i'm just running out love? i love them but that doesn't mean i can trust them.

kahit anong pilit ko, i can't love them with my heartless love.

lumaki akong kinakalaban ang mundo kaya hanggang ngayon pakiramdam ko...kalaban ko parin siya. i just need to overcome my trust issues then by that i'll learned to understand others feeling.

"stop the drama ate come on, umalis na kayo ni mr. d at baka makita pa kayo ni kua tommy" i pulled her for a hug and smiled.

"thank you and i'm sorry for being cold earlier i'm just uhm..." she cut me.

"jealous" she said, i rolled my eyes.

"not that..but quite like that" i said then pout then a minute when ella hug us.

"meron na akong dalawang nanay" ella emitted that's make me smile.

"your the reason why i'm jealous" she giggle before she gave me a peace sign and kiss my cheeks.

"nay ikaw na po nagsabi, i'm your sister mini me" i rolled my eyes at ella..

"not anymore. because from now on your my daughter" irene shooked her head.

"hay nako ang manang selosa" she teased.

"ipapaalam ko pa sana si ella kung pwedeng matulog saakin" i look at ella, she just gave me a pout.

"nay please" she pleaded.
am i being selfish if i wouldn't agree?

"it's okay" i smile before they both pulled me for a hug before signal me that rod and i can go out at the back exit of the bar which is we immediately do, and gladly we made it.