(6)

"finally your here. i've been waiting for you kanina pa" i rolled my eyes as i throw my bag in the couch and gently sat my butt before i look at tommy who's now staring at me.

"where have you been?" he ask, i scoff. 

"bar with irene. di mo ko sinipot eh" i said still not blinking while staring at him. malay ko ba, ang lakas ng loob ko ngayon. thank you rod for the alcohol.

"irene? she's here kanina pa at kauuwi niya lang sa bahay nila. are you lying at me imee" i rolled my eyes and stood up and walk infront of him still not blinking. without trying to flinched.

"ofcourse not, i'm not lying. how about you? are you lying at me?" i ask firmly then he stood up. i don't know where my words coming from but all i know is i'm jealous and it's hurt and unfair me because i'm fucking jealous not with the woman but with his papers works. fuck that paper works!

that's insulting me as a woman.

"what are you saying imee. alam mo lasing ka na let's go" he about to hold my shoulder when i kiss him but he didn't respond instead he slap me.

"fuck!" i groaned when my whole fucking me become awake when i felt that he's fucking slap me. for the first time in my 26yrs of living i slap by someone

by someone...i love.

"i already told you your drunk" he yelled, i pulled out myself.

"why are you being like that to me tommy! am i not enough for you? may nagawa ba akong mali? please tommy tell me asawa mo ako" i'm now kneeling infront of him, he just looking me without any expression and emotion.

"imee! stood up" he yelled then i did.

"mahal mo pa ba ako" i ask even though i really don't want to ask. i love tommy very much and i doesn't want to hear what he was suppose to answer here. i'm not yet ready for this.

"let's have our rest. go on shower yourself and take yourself in sleep" he about to move when i pinned him infront of me and glued his eyes on me.

you've fucking need to answer me!

"answer me!" i yelled, my cheeks are already red with anger and any moment my tears are gonna explode any moment.

"fucking answer me tommy!" i yelled again. he sighed then hold my two shoulders that make me look at me right now who has a deadly eyes. oh darling if it's mistake to love you like a drugs?

"answer me please" i said while my tears still running through my cheeks. i need an answer tommy! give me your fucking answer.

"i didn't love you anymore" my whole being stop at para bang lahat ng nainom ko ay nawala. please tommy don't.....please

"what did you say" i ask calmly and straight trying not to be weak infront of him. please tommy don't do this to me.

"are you deaf? i already said. i don't love you anymore." he didn't blink while saying that, i sighed then force myself to smile infront of him.

"your joking right" i ask. he shooked his head.

"did i look joking imee? i'm cheating on you for 3yrs, i have my girlfriend named aurora. she's the love of my life imee. she's what i want. it's funny because you can't realize or caught me for cheating on you for the past 3yrs of being together with me." his saying that while still smiling like there's nothing happen, his acting like he did not nothing.

fuck you tommy! why are you doing this to me.

"w-what! why?!" the only words came out from my mouth. so all this time he just fooling me.

habang ako sobra ko siyang mahal pero siya pala may ibang mahal.

"i didn't love you imee since we got married and i never did. i just used you because i thought you can replace aurora in my heart but i was wrong because i let you to be part of my life and now we can't marry eachother because i have you" i'm still listening to him while my tears keep flowing from my face. i pitty you so much self.

"so why you didn't file annulment if you don't love me?" i ask, because he didn't file an annulment so it means. he love me and he already learned to love me. there's still a chance

"because aurora tell me not to do, you still grateful because i'm not leaving you even i didn't love you" utang loob ko pa pala na mahalin mo.

"no honey, you love me natatakot ka lang aminin pero mahal mo ako diba tommy" i hug him very thigh but i didn't expect that next thing he do to me.

he pushed me and slap me again that get my lips had blood and my head fell in to the floor, i can feel that my forehead has a blood.

"i'm sorry imee. but i think you deserve that" he said then walk uptairs, i didn't say anything because i can feel the dizziness running through my whole being.

even i can't pulled up myself i grab my bag and call someone to get me out of here before i closed my eyes.

i don't know who i called but i know i called someone to get out of here.

your a fucking liar tommy! you betrayed me and i swear we're not yet done for this. i'll make you pay this.

magsama kayong dalawa at tignan lang natin kung di tayo magkita kita sa impyerno. i'm telling you tommy hindi pa tayo tapos.