(33)

after a 3hours of trip without trying to break the silent condensing us, we finally arrived in their province, their province are not quite good except those fresh air.

their house are also not good, I'm not belong here! gosh. so gross.

"imee. this is my tita and my tito. sila ang nagalaga saakin simula bata ako" they about to make a handshake with me when i refuse it and just smiled.

rod look at me but i just rolled my eyes. you better shut the fuck of rod.

"magandang araw iha" his tita greeted me, i nood.

"at tita pilar at tito pepe siya si imee. yung kinekwento ko sainyo" rod introduce me. i smile at them.

"pilar..pepe? yuck" i whispered.

"may sinasabi ka iha?" his tita asked as they both look at me. gosh their looking me into my deep eyes. the hell. are they killer? please say not.

"nothing po. ang cute lang po ng pangalan niyo. i didn't expect that people are too creative to make that kind of name." they frowned.

"i thought they can't understand me" i said and look at rod.

"i'm sorry" he whispered. for what! duh. ang layo ng topic niya tsk.

"rod please" he stepped backward and pull ella.

"and this is her daughter" ella smiled and make a shake hands, she also make a hug and beso. eh di ikaw na ang approachable ella!

"hello iha napakaganda mo naman" rod tita pinch ella cheeks

"ofcourse she's my daughter" i confidently said and smirk.

they just look at me and stare at me, well they can't even understand me what do i expect! hay... patience imee. patience.

"can i check the rooms" i asked.

"pwede ko po bang makita ang mga kwarto" ulit ko naman, well they can't understand the shit out of me.

they nood and immediately make a way for us.

"sige pasok kayo, rod punta mo sila sa kwarto nila" rod immediately nood and get my luggage.

"shall we?" he asked i saw how ella smile.

"yieee" she teased.

"not now ella" i reprimanded her that make her slightly chuckle.

"let's go" i firmly said then rod lead us to the rooms that we can use as we stay here.

their house are not that big, a simple wood made. i'm just thinking why can rod give them a expensive house and let his family to live in a pricey subdivision. duh! rod is so yaman.

he can even buy a car worth billion just for me.

if he can buy me. how more his family!

"this is your room ella" rod pointed the left one, there's no second floor so every rooms is in here downstairs.

"thank you po tay" ella smiled and get her luggage.

"are you really sure that safe?" i asked, rod frowned.

"what safe?" he asked.

"mosquito can bite ella's skin hello" i wave my hand as i getting his attention, he wiggle his eyebrow.

"pinalinis ko yan para sakanya" i simply rolled my eyes.

"i don't think so. this still look so madumi" i acting like i'm puke

he just shooked his head and turn away from me.

"what's your problem" i grab his arm because he continues walking away from me.

he sighed then look at me.
"you" he said.

i rolled my eyes.

"can you please stop bringing back the topic earlier? can we just focus to this fucking vacation just for one week!" i said, he sighed again and cupped my face.

"look imee, i just don't want to loose you" he said, i smirk.

"really? you even fuck me so many times but where the hell your self confidence came from for saying that to me? did you think i can believe you rod" i said without blinking.

he looked away.

"imee.. listen uhmm i'm start lov--" he cut his own word and punch the wall beside him again.

"can you please stop doing that thing! because if you really mad! punch me now! not that fucking living less wall!" i said.

"i'm sorry" he about to hold my hand when i refuse it.

"i'm telling you rod. i'm trying to be nice and cool just for this trip, look. i even agree for you to get here and now your letting me see your bad side, listen rod. i can't trust you if your like that rod, paano ako tatabi sayo kung ayan ang pinapakita mo saakin" i said then he kneel infront of me.

"imee.... baby"

"get up!" i said.

"please imee" he beg

"are you deaf rod! i'm telling you get up!" i yelled but he didn't move.

"tatayo ka o iiwan kita dito!" i threaten but he didn't move nor blink because he's just looking at me.

"your really trying my patience!" i said then grab my luggage and immediately ran again towards on ella's room and lock the door before i lay beside her.

"imee, open the door. i need to talk to you" he keeps knocking.

"if you don't stop! i'll leave here!" i yelled that make him stop knocking that make me smile for a while and lay my whole body in ella's side who's now peacefully sleeping.