(8)

INTIMATE SCENE 🔞

after a minute i woke up when suddenly the door of my hospital room open, i blink for three times then i saw cristina presence infront of me.

not the same anymore, she's not wearing her uniform. i devilish smile, good job small. your really the best friend of mine.

she's crying and her hair is messy and her face is kind of..... wasted face.

"your the reason!!" she shout then she run towards me and about to slap me when rod grab her arm.

i'm enjoying watching her now being miserable and hopeless. i'm sorry my darling cristina. you mess with me so i have no choice but to gave you my own kind of consequence.

"try to slap my woman then you will see what you doesn't want to see" rod still holding his arm with his tighten grip hand so i tap rod

sign that he can release the woman infront of me.

"why did you do this to me! bakit mo ko pinatanggal hindi mo ba alam na kailangan na kailangan ko tong trabaho na to!" she's sobbing while saying that. well i don't care.

"leave" i command she stared at me with disbelief. is she deaf for not hearing me.

"ang sama sama mong tao" she said but i laugh. why did she know. ops. halata na ba?

"aalis ka ngayon o hihintayin mong tuluyan ka nang umalis sa mundo, i can do that if you want" i said firmly still not blinking while looking at her.

oh kawawa ka naman.

"kakarmahin ka rin!" i rolled my eyes. i do not believe in karma you slut.

"oh really can't wait to have a simple bond with that." she frowned her forehead.

"baliw!" she yelled, i smirk.

"i said leave!" i grab the knife beside me then threw that in the wall who's now closer to her. you don't have to worry bitch i'm a dart player

i love targeting the target, thank me i haven't mood for targetting you as my targert.

"Jesus Christ" she said then leave.

"imee why did you do that" that's rod. i look at him who's still standing beside me.

"do what?" i innocently ask

"you threw the knife" he said, big deal na agad? tsk para yan lang

"so what? i'm not dumb rod para tamaan siya" i said, he scratched his hair.

"and about her work? bakit siya natanggal" he ask

"well she mess with me so she need to face her consequences" he just look at me with disbelief. ofcourse he can't believe i'm doing this. sorry not sorry. this is my hobby

being mean with them is cool.

"but imee-" i cut him by getting my cellphone again and called someone

"gave her 1million pesos and a house with a huge lot and the car she needs and i request that you'll offer her new job for the better future of her"

"noted ms. marcos" i ended the call then look at rod again

"satisfied?" i ask, he nood.

"you have a good heart but why you need to be mean to them." i rolled my eyes. such and useless questions. be kind for people? tsk. i would just choose to die than to be plastic infront of them.

di ko pa nga sure kung minsan tao pa ba ang kaharap kase ko more of them is hayop.

"i don't care, kailan ba ako lalabas dito" i ask, he sat again beside me.

"we can now go home." i nood.

"san ka uuwi" i look away then bite my lower lip. to be honest rod i don't know if i can go home in tommy house after i knew the truth behind everything but i know there's one home that ready to accept me through my lowest and the home that's i can't be plastic and......that's our home rod.

you are my home.

"in our home. ikaw ba uuwi ka na ba sa asawa mo" i ask, he shooked his head meaning na sasamahan niya ako sa bahay namin.

"not yet. i want to be with you" i rolled my eyes. such an corny.

"why" i ask.

"i mean why are not going on honeylet don't tell me di parin kayo ayos" i corrected myself.

"exactly" he said, i laugh.

"so we're both now broken" i joke then we both laugh.

"let's get out of here. nagugutom ako" i rolled my eyes at him. he always hungry. patay gutom ang pota kala mo di pinapakain.

"you always hungry you know" i said.

"yeah that's why i'm always eating you" i throw him my pillow.

"fuck you! ang bastos mo" i yelled while we both laughing.

"bastos? ako? sino kaya saatin dito ang sarap na sarap sa kam--" i cut him again by throwing another pillow.

"you've fucking gross! stop that" i almost vomit my whole being while he's saying that. oh darling i know i'm yummy but still. i can't imagine myself.

"i'll stop if you stop throwing a pillow" agad ko nang binitawan ang unan na hawak ko.

then he walk beside me then suddenly i arched my body when he tickle my side, shocks! my weakness.

"fuck! stop rod!" i yelled while laughing i'm now rolling in my bed.

ah talagang ayaw akong tigilan.

i grab his hand that he using from tickling me and grab his shoulder that make our face inch apart then suddenly i kiss him that make him stop. oh eh di natigil kang gago ka

"i told you stop but you didn't listen. so now is my tongue is better?" i ask then wink at him.

"don't start with me imee. you will regret it if you don't " i bite my lower lips.

"then punished me dad!" i tease him then suddenly he locked the door and start unbuttoning his clothes.

oh god! he so sure that we're doing that here in hospital. damn rod i'm just kidding you....this is public hospital for godsake!

"tuwad!" he said, I rolled my eyes.
english please. kadiri pakinggan eh

"i'm not hard to please. so wreck me now" i said then bend my back in my hospital bed.

i'm telling you. i'm always ready for a fight.