❗❗❗

SO THIS IS IT
this would be the last time i would share too all of you my decision.

first this heartless love story.
i wouldn't delete this again nor change their names because imee marcos fans are too cool and they're not toxic to called me pervert author hahahahaha. i love y'll

to those my minor readers, sorry not sorry. why? is it because you have choice to be nochalantly in my story. at the first place you knew the meaning of those warning ahead, nagawa niyo ngang mag download ng wattpad eh.

this is not my lost if this young reader don't know how to understand the warning ahead, she or he has a two choice. wag basahin o tanggalin ang wattpad niya!

so you, yes you!  the one's who's reading this. you have two choice! and you'll need to choose. either you will not read this or you will continue keeping up with my story.

dahil kahit naman ilang beses akong maglagay ng sandamakmak na warning diyan kung gusto basahin ng mga batang yan! wala na akong magagawa and infact i wouldn't believe that "bata" is a truly a bata.

they're young i know but since they choose to download their wattpad and put the intimate and explicit story in their library... they're not anymore.

and don't blame the author if that's young reader are hard headed, you won't stop them from fulfilling their needs (basic needs), dahil kung gugustuhin nila pwes magagawa din nila sa iba..not just here.

in our generation, most of us are open minded...so do we?

and second thing, i delete my story earlier it just because i'm terrified to receive such and inappropriate message from stranger, you know... that's make me feel strange so after i read those open letter i immediately take down my story but now...i think i need to leave my decision

and my decision for deleting story is NO, even changing everything.

isa lang ang sasabihin ko sayo, kung ayaw mong magbasa ng ganito! leave me alone, and please please please.

kung ayaw mo ng story ko, wag mong basahin. just leave it alone.
at kung ayaw mo, wag mo.