(39)

i woke up in a hospital bed. i scratched my eyes then i realize that my family's here except dad and bong.

you really unbelievable dad. you can't say sorry to your daughter to what you've done. tsk. what do i expect? they all the same.

"your awake" that's tommy in my side, i rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"don't tell me i'm here in manila-" a big sighed came out from me when i realized that i'm fucking here in manila with my family. dang it! how come did i get here? tsk.

"yes your here. sinugod ka rito pero walang sinabi ang doctor kung sino" tommy fulfill my thoughts.

"bakit kase gusto mo pang malaman" i rolled my eyes.

"imee. finally anak your awake. kamusta ka are you feeling better now" that's mama meldy with her concern voice.

"i'll be mom" i answered then the doctor cut the conversation between us.

"finally ms. marcos your awake" the doctor exclaimed then walked to approach me and check me with his stethoscope.

he put that between my breasts and start checking me.

"take that away from me doc. okay na ako" i simply chortled that make him chuckle, i saw irene shaking her head to what I've done to this filthy doctor.

he deserve duh! who's this fucking doctor to check my breast and not my chest!

"imee" that's mommy.

"mom he's checking my breast not my chest" i heard this doctor clear his throat because of nervousness.

"what the--" tommy was about to stood up to confront the Doctor but i pulled him back.

"don't act like your affected di bagay sayo" i said that make him silent.

"can i leave here in this hell hospital doc" i asked clearly while looking at him straightly in his eyes

my room is air condition so i don't think there's a reason to make him sweat like he is now, what a nervous doctor. weak!

"you can ma'am but i think you need to rest for now" i smirk.

"i don't need rest." i answered.

"but ms. marcos we need to monitor your breathing because it might too dangerous for you for not taking your inhaler wherever you are remember, your asthma can attack anytime--" i cut the doctor and rolled my eyes.

"i'm asking you if i can leave, i'm not asking your opinion doctor uhmmm" i look at his name tag.

jerome santos.

"doc. santos nice name huh" i compliment but he didn't smile instead he smirk.

"don't smirk doc. i'm married" then again he chuckled.

"imee what are you doing" that's mom, i giggle.

"nothing ma. it just this doctor seems so enjoying talking with me. we're just having fun" I answered without looking on the eyes of my mom because my eyes still glue to this doctor Santos.

a tension build between our eyes but then a phone buzzed notification sound caught my attention.

"i think i need to go" he said, i rolled my eyes.

"you should go kanina pa lang. i'm your patient doc not your kaliwagan" i straight to the point that make him shook his head with disbelief.

then he left.

"anak are you really okay na ba talaga? did you want to come over our house to get some rest for a while?" my mom offered, i felt worried in her voice.

but...

I'm sorry mom! i can't keep up with your husband when i stayed in our family house.

"i don't think i can get the rest i want with daddy mommy" i said, i heard her sighed.

"anak your daddy trying to make it up to you. please anak forgive him" mama meldy hold my hand and kiss the top of that.

"mom please. if he really sincere why he's not here? is he brave enough he must face me..but look! he's not here and that's speak weakness" i answered and put my fingers in my sintido.

"okay i'm sorry." mommy whispered and pull me for a hug.

"you should stop saying sorry everytime mommy" i said.

"if that's what everyone needed honey, i'll do." i shooked my head to what she said.

"not in every circumstances mommy. aren't you afraid to loose yourself because you always thinking for others? how about you? i mean-" she cut my words when we parted.

"anak sometimes we need to have some self pity but that doesn't mean we need to be heartless. and i'll make sure i'll never forget the imeldific you've ever known for such a long time because i know i have my daughter like you" he wipe my cheeks using her thumb.

"i can't do that mom because i'm loving the person with my heartless love" she kiss my forehead.

"try to ease the pain with yourself anak. because nobody can do that except you" she said and gave me a sweetest smile.

mommy's right, if it's not me. who does?

"i'm really dad replica" mommy frowned.

"huh! your the second imelda but you want yourself to be your dad replica? anak naman" i simply giggle.

"mom i'm really the second Ferdinand because we're same heartless" i said, she shook her head.

"hay nako imee" she said.

"irene must be the second imelda, you two are kind. not me" they laughed.

"i don't think so" mommy said then look at irene who's now staring at us without even smiling.

she's serious and that's mean she's still doubtful on me to what happen on ella.

"i don't have energy to talk about that right now mommy." mommy just nood and gave me a kiss in my cheeks.

"it's okay anak don't worry we will find ella but for now gain your energy first because that's what you needed for now" i smile to what mommy said.

"can i have moment for myself mom" she nood before she signal tommy and irene and greggy to leave me alone.

after they left i heard the door clicked.

"come out, they already left. i know your hiding underneath my bed" i said then rod finally came out.

he look so sweat, ofcourse he must be tired he's hiding for almost an hour underneath my bed.

"drink this" i gave him my tumbler.

"indirect kiss again" he said. i just shooked my head before i grab my phone and took a glimpse of my notifications when i recieved some video from strangers.

i watched the video and i devilish smile after i watched the video.

"i'm sure your lover will depressed after she watched this video my husband" i whispered.