(31)

"imee.." rod hug me, then for the first time i cried on his chest, i can't help it.

"rod...why!" he hugged me even more when he heard my sob.

"shss baby, stop crying" he whispered then slowly patching my back.

"stop crying na, i don't want to see you crying" he said then hold my hand before he wipe the tears that keep flowing from my cheeks.

"r-rod.." i'm sobbing and i can't even breath properly.

"baby listen hmm your now with me, you're safe and you don't need to cry" he wipe my tears using his finger.

i buried my face when i felt my improperly breathing, i patch my chest while i'm having a hard time for breathing.

"r....r-..od" i tap him but he just hugged me.

"r..rod" i stammered trying to straight my words.

"imee...baby are you okay" then by that he hold my face and face me to him and by that he see me catching my breath.

"fuck!! imee baby, what's happening! what do i need to do" he said then start to panick.

he about to stood up when the door clicked, i slowly take a glimpse who's that while rod patching my chest.

"here tay" and then i saw ella gave rod her inahaler and rod immediately put that inside of my mouth and press that

"calm yourself imee...calm" he's hugging while patching me.

"i want to sleep" i whispered when i finally pulled up myself.

"you better rest mahal ko" he whispered then slowly carry me in a bridal style.

"you can sleep now ella. i'll take care of this" rod said that make ella immediately dis-agree.

"no po tay, dito po ako matutulog. tatabihan ko po si nanay" i heard ella said before rod lay me in bed.

then after that i close my eyes and after a minute when i felt there's a hand wrapping me, i slowly open my eyes when i saw ella in my right side and rod is my left side sleeping.

"goodnight nay, ang tapang niyo po kanina" ella whispered before she slowly kiss my cheeks that's make me secretly smiled.

"now you know my secrets. i'll kill you if you tell that to others" i joked before we laugh.

"girls. stop laughing. you both need to rest because tomorrow we're leaving here. specially you imee, you need to leave here within this morning even their like it or not" i silently laughed.

"what a possessive asshole, sariling pamilya ko nilalayo ako" he burried his face on my neck.

"i just don't want you to see crying again" he whispered and by that i felt there's a liquid again want to came out in my eyes.

i'm thankful because i have rod in mylife, i told you guys...rod just not my fucking buddy but my Lifesaver.

"thank you" i whispered then i felt kisses in my forehead.

"thank you rod and ella. goodnight" i simply chortled before i close my eyes.

-
a sun rays make me woke up, what a wonderful morning with my favourite view. a morning view with a beach. heaven.

i look at my side, I don't see them so i immediately make my way through my bathroom and wash my face before walk to my window who i can full see the view of the beach from here.

"looking the view" i felt hand's wrapping my waist.

"good morning" i greeted him.

"mas maganda ka pa sa morning" he said before i slapped his arms.

"bolero, anyway where's ella? are we going already" i asked.

"she's downstairs actually we prepare something for you so i think you need this" then he get a blindfold on his pocket.

"hey rod! i don't have time for foreplay. don't you see kagigising ko lang" i said, because duh! one of the common things in red room is blindfold!

"baby what are you saying! may surprise kami sayo, ano bang iniisip mo" he said then silently laughed before i slap his arms.

"gago!" i hissed.

"surprise eh sinabi mo na? is that even a surprise?" i gave him my questioning look.

"maybe, it's up to you" he said before laughed.

"can you please put that to me when we finally walk downstairs, you know the stairs paranoiding me." i request

"baby the surprise are there" he said

"but rod i don't want stairs" i bow my head, i have my biggest trauma in stairs. so stairs are no for me.

"but bab--" i cut him

"please rod, i can't do it" he sighed before he nood and put the blindfold back to his pocket again.

"so now are you ready?" he asked, i nood.

then he hold my hand.

"close your eyes for a while" he requested then i did.

"can i open na" i asked when we stop.

"yeah" he said then i slowly open my eyes when i saw some petals down to my stairs

"good morning" he said then kiss my forehead before we walk downstairs while he's holding my hand and we follow where the petals came from.

then while we're following the petals we both stop when we reach where the petals are from and that from the back of my house.

my comfort zone.

"good morning nay" ella exclaimed and kiss my cheeks.

"good morning" i greeted back before they show me the arrangements of our breakfast.

"you both cook this" i asked, they nood while they smiling.

"this is the first time i experience this. i swear" then after that i felt their hug.

"thank you to te both of you, i appreciate it." they smiled.

"this is for you... everything" rod said and pinched my cheeks.

"and we choose this play nay dahil sabi niyo po comfort zone niyo to eh. kaya andito po kami ni tatay para icomfort ka" ella said then we smiled.

"thank you" they kiss me at the same time with my two cheeks before we start eating and enjoying our breakfast.

finally after this. we're leaving.