(52)

after a long trail trip, we're now headed my house here in batac. shocks my knees are now shaking because of overthink to might what happen to my family.

fuck this! i condemn you back to hell dad once you touched any parts of my family.

"wear this, your wearing your undergarments the whole time" rod said then gave me my top and my trousers.

"thanks" i said then immediately put that in my body, once my body are fully clothes i jumped out and walk inside of my house

there i saw my family laughing with my dad, oh what's happening

"imee" that's mom who gave me a pleasant hug as she see me.

liza and irene stood up to make also a hug and kiss from my cheeks along with their boys.

"nay" that's ella who kiss my forehead and gave me a tightly hug. what a rest and peace

"aimee how are you ading" i desperately asked after ella and i parted.

she just look at me with her reddish eyes.

"what happen to your eyes" i cupped her face, i look at ella.

"what happen to your mama eyes?" i asked.

"nothing nay. kulang lang po ata sa tulog si mama" she answered.

"why did she didn't sleep that well? for pete sake! i bought a comfortable bed for my sister so that she can sleep that well so how come she didn't get her rest" everyone's look at me.

"anak" that's mama meldy before dad stood and reach my hand but i immediately take back

"i'm sorry imee anak nagkaroon lang kami ng kasiyahan kagabi" napakunot naman ako ng noo!

what the!

habang ako inaayos ang mga problema sila naman itong nagsasaya lang!

"ohh so that's the reason why my sister didn't sleep that well?" i sarcastically asked, they looked at me as they nood.

one for all, all for one huh.

"anak imee" that's mommy, napapikit naman ako sa inis.

"mommy! can't you please stop tolerating your husband!" i said

"imee! i'm not tolerating your father" she shout back. i smirk

"you do mommy! diba i've already told you that don't let him to get closer with aimee as long my sister aren't fully recoverd? so what's happening now" i said, she stood up

"manang he's still our father" that's bong.

"i know! but that doesn't mean we can forget everything he done to us. specially to me! i can't forget what he fucking done to me" i look at dad

"and you! why are you here? are you taking advantage while i'm aren't here!" he didn't look at my eyes instead he look at mom's.

his eyes asking for help.

"imee you've becoming paranoid" that's mommy before i turn back my eyes to her.

"ofcourse mommy! i don't want to be like you" then a hard slap landed on my face

"mommy" that's irene and bong who's immediately stood up and stand in my back.

"imee why are you being like this? your father wants to get closer with your sister again for the second time? but why are you being like this?" mommy asked. a tears came out from me as i still reminisce what he done to my sister.

i can't still forget and i know my sister also cant.

"because i don't want aimee to get hurt again because of the packed of lies that daddy brought in our family" i said then wipe my tears.

"i'm trying anak" that's daddy

"your not! you just want your family came back to your life again, why! is it because you've becoming loner" i yelled and smirk.

"imee! ang bastos mo! he's still your father josefa" that's mommy who's now controlling her patience.

"i already told you mommy! i don't like josefa" i yelled

"manang our dad trying to fix us, why don't you trust him" irene said as she also spoke her beliefs.

"we can't fix this family, it's impossible to fix this" i said.

"anak wala ka na bang pagmamahal sa puso mo?" that's mommy who put her hands on chest.

"wala na akong maramdaman, kinalimutan ko na ang salitang pagmamahal." i look at her eyes blanky with no emotion.

"if you can't trust your father for yourself imee, trust him for us" she said. i sighed

"how can you trust him while your marriage are just fake? how can you trust him if he have another family? how can you trust him if you are whore mommy" kita ko naman na nagulat sila irene sa sinabi ko except mom who's just staring at me with the tears who's now falling from her eyes

"don't tell me you know this?" i asked with disbelief because she didn't react at all.

she didn't speak

"so you know that he  just using you?" i asked then she nood.

"fuck mommy! why are you so kind! you should kill him! you should put him in prison" i yelled then start shaking her body that's make irene and bong stop me.

"because i have the three of you! i don't want us to be broken" she said then start crying

"but look at us now mommy! we all broken and we can't fix this anymore. you both made all of this. you ruin everything!!!! because of that freaking fake marriage" i shout that's make mommy cry really hard.

"i just did the right thing" she said

"you didn't mommy! because you put us into a life who's full of lies and that's why we can't even fix this anymore, you all hear me! WE CAN'T FIX THIS FUCKING FAMILY ANY MORE" i yelled then i pulled rod who's still listening to us.

"i want you to meet rod. he's my new husband" i said then look at mom again.

"i wish rod and i would never be like you and dad because i would never like to be like you! dahil martir ka mommy!" then she slap me again that's make her shock even more and about to hold my face when i stop her

"how far the love of dad dragged you in that situation that you can hurt your child just to depend your empathetic husband. what a great wife" i said then chuckle.

"now that i already done telling to all of you the truth, i'm letting you to trust our father and live with him. only here in my house with our newly crazy sister" i signal rod to take honeylet inside of the house who's still unconscious because of the medicine that i inject to her.

then after that rod lay honeylet on the sofa

"i would like you to meet our father crazy daughter to her first wife or should i say her legal wife since our mother are whore" i said.

"imee!" that's mommy. i chukle and look at her

"why mommy? is the truth hurt? well, you deserve this anyway. remember, you made this" i winked at her and leave them in my salas and make a way towards on my room with rod at my back. so sick with this situation

there so many sacrifices that i need to do.