(27)

"looks who's here i thought bumalik ka na sa girlfriend mo" i sarcastically said before i pulled the chair infront of my husband, i also signal the bartender that give me one bottle of tequila

since i want to be wasted.
"why are you ordered some hardrinks" he about to signal the bartender to change my drinks when i kick his arm that's make him arch.

you didn't know that i take taekwondo lesson back then.

"ouch! fuck imee!" i rolled my eyes.

"your so oa husband, that just a simple kick." i shooking my head while saying that.

then he removed his one hand to his arm that get his red patch showed up, wala pa yan kapag nahuli ko kayo ng girlfriend mo.

"it's red imee" he said while he's massaging it.

"i don't care" i said then my drinks finally here, oh yeah this is it.

"what are you drinking" i asked tommy.

"low-booze beer" he answered, i slightly laugh. ang hina naman ng asawa ko. well i know he doesn't have that high tolerance when it comes to alcohol, unlike rod.

i grab the bottle and pour that in my glass and take a sip of that and look at tommy again, "did you want to try" i offer him the same glass that i sip.

he look at me with disbelief as i referring my glasses to him.

"why? are you afraid in indirect kiss? unbelievable" i scoff then by that he immediately grab my glass and sip of that.

"it tastes so good" he said and lick the whole upper of the glasses. what a disgusting.

"i know" i smirk

"nako mukhang may moment ang mag asawa" i immediately look behind me when i heard irene voice, oh yeah irene is with greggy and ofcourse ella, i just rolled my eyes.

"didn't you see?" i sarcastically said before irene chuckles.

"can i take a sit" i rene asked before i stood up and change my position, i'm now in tommy left side.

while greggy, irene and ella is sitting opposite on us.

"thank you manang" irene said, i didn't pay attention of that before i sip again my tequila.

Irene also ordered a drinks for them.

"don't tell me pati ikaw iinom" i coldly asked ella, she just shooked her head.

"Rosemary and bitters mimosa is suits to her tolerance" irene said.

"okay, tutal kayo naman ang close" i whispered.

"manang are you saying something" irene asked i just shooked my head and lean my whole back againts the chair, oh shocks i'm still wearing my swimsuit.

while them, they're wearing their formal attire.

irene is wearing her expensive outfit, well she always does

while ella is wearing the outfits that i bought in some trendy store, i think that's really the outfit of the new millennials, I don't know

while ella is wearing the outfits that i bought in some trendy store, i think that's really the outfit of the new millennials, I don't know. the sales lady just suggest me this outfit since i told her the age of ella.

uhmp not bad it's suits to her.

"i think tommy and i just take another table for the boys like us" greggy suggest, i just nood myself before they left on our table and took another table infront of us.

afterwards irene and ella drinks finally arrive.

"look the family's here" i rolled my eyes when i heard some fucking shit familiar voice.

"oh kua bong your here" irene said then stood up before she gave bong her cheeks kiss, she also do that on liza.

"your also here my ate" bong sarcastically said while looking at me but instead of smiling at him i just took my glass and sip that again.

"Liza come, join us" then liza immediately sit in my side since i'm the only one who's sitting here.

"hi ate" she greet me, i just smiled at her. i'm not so close on liza either on greggy...it just that, I'm just keeping up with them because they're now part of the family

"hi liza" i shortly emitted before i took a sip again, i can now feel the hot shivers runnning through my body. or just because i'm just wearing a swimsuit.

this bar place is private and kulob that's why when your here inside you can't see the outside. and the place are dark.

"nay di ka po ba nilalamig" ella asked before she took off the white polo that she was wearing and gave that to me, wala na akong nagawa at sinuot nalang dahil nilalamig na talaga ako.

-
after a minutes of having a chitchat, i can say that i knew liza more, mas nakilala ko siya at i find some similarities between me and her.

we're both firm and strict. not bad. atleast sa unang pagkakataon naging matalino si bong sa pagpili.

"i think i need to go on cr" i excuse myself because i can feel the alcohol running through my whole fucking body, i fucking want to puke!!! oh god.

i didn't know that i almost drink the whole bottle of tequila, masyado akong nag enjoy sa kwentuhan.

"nay samahan na po kita" agad namang tumayo si ella para alalayan ako.

"i'm good" i said then tried to walk but then i was about to stumble for trying.

"hayaan niyo na po ako nay" she said. wala na akong nagawa at hinayaan nalang siyang samahan ako sa labas ng cr.

"wait me here" i said then walk inside of the bathroom and lock it, then i'm about to turn around when i felt that there's someone in my back. oh god!

i don't wanna die! for pete sake!!