(51)

"fuck rod your crazy wife!" he gently guide me to stood up

"hi there my sissy" that's honeylet waving at me as she go through our direction.

"honeylet! don't hurt her" rod tried to cover me with his body

"ohh god rodrigo, you really love your whore" honeylet smirk as she said that

"i'm not his whore bitch!" i hissed.

"then who you are in my husband life? submissive in bed?" she laughed

"i'm not your husband honeylet" rod said then by that honeylet pointed the gun in rod head.

"even you like it or not rodrigo akin ka at hindi ko hahayaan na napunta ka sa babaeng to!" she screamed

"shoot me instead" rod said that's make me frowned

god rod! your wife is crazy kaya magingat ka sa mga sinasabi mo!

"i don't want you anymore honeylet" rod said that's make honeylet chuckle.

"really huh. why? did you love my sister already? eh kung ganon pala papatayin nalang kita" kinasa niya naman ang baril niya, goddamn it! she's really crazy.

"i think i need to use the purpose of being a black belt" i whispered at rod

"don't" he said, i rolled my eyes.

"don't stop me. i can handle myself" i whispered then look at honeylet.

"ohh seems your whore is a fighter" she said then pointed the gun in my chest

"honeylet!" that's rod.

i tap rod and smirk at him he doesn't need to worry, i can handle this at my own.

"try to shoot me, my sister then let's get together in hell" i said then she frowned.

"what are you saying whore!" she said, i smile.

"this" i said then kick her gunshot and immediately grab that

"fuck!!" she hissed that's make rod and me appear.

"you mess with the wrong person sis" i said then she about to grab me when i pointed the gun on her

"imee" that's rod, well. he knows me very well. i can kill honeylet infront of him.

it just that, a kind of devil like her needs to die. ALONE

"don't worry i'm not your crazy wife" i said then a hard slap landed on her face.

"fuck you!" she scream, i sarcastically smile.

"is it good? are my hands are soft sis?" i said then rod put his hands on my waist to stop me from what i'm thinking.

"you ruin everything imee!" she started crying infront of me.

"what are you saying! i didn't do anything on you honeylet specially to your mother. i even didn't know you" i said she wipe her tears and look at my eyes.

"simula dumating ka sa buhay ni daddy! kinalimutan niya ako. he forget me because of you!" she yelled.

"that's not my problem honeylet" i chortled.

"that's your problem imee! dahil diyan sa nanay mong malandi nagkasira sira ang lahat" she said that's make me look at her with annoyance.

don't ever say that to my mother slut!

i grip her jaw and slap her again.

"my mother are not malandi! you hear me" she laughed instead.

"yes she is imee! siya ang dahilan ng lahat kung bakit namatay si mommy" she said then a few tears came out from her.

"why are you blaming my mother honeylet! why don't you blame your father instead! he made this, he ruin  everything. he poison your mind and now, that you only know how to revenge you forget how to love!" then again she cried really hard

god! honeylet is really a madrama

"listen honeylet! hindi ako ang kalaban mo dito. magtulungan tayo. help me to get rid of dad addiction! he really need a rehab. he's now out of his mind" i said then she softly look at me as she wipe her tears.

"how can i sure that you really want me to be with your plans" she said, i smirk.

"I'm not you. i'm not crazy" i said.

"deal?" once again I tried to reach her hand, then after a minutes she make a shake hands with me.

"deal" she smile

"before we go to your house because probably our father our now doing his plans can i talk to my husband first?" she said, that's make me frowned.

"before you talk with rod! what plans are you talking about? is dad is in my house right now? what are you doing their? fuck, is he killing my family now! damn!" i start to panick but all she just do is smile and patch my back

"chill. i really need to talk to rod first" she smile, napahawak naman ako sa sintido ko before i look at rod.

he just smile and nood.

"oh god! i'll give you 5minutes to talk to him. make it fast please" i said then she nood and smirk.

"he's my husband imee but you'll giving me 5minutes to talk to him? that's insane" she demand. i rolled my eyes and kiss rod lips that's make her frowned and i can see the jealously on her eyes.

"not anymore" i said then bite my lips.

"you can now have your time with him" i said then leave them.

hindi ako masyadong lumayo sakanila that's why i can still hear them.

"did you mind if you leave us?" she said. i shooked my head.

"no" she rolled her eyes then she about to grab something on her pocket when i gunshot her one leg that's make her fall.

"fuck!" she hissed.

"imee" that's rod and she even hug honeylet who's now crawling infront of him

"let her go" rod frowned.

"what are you talking about! imee." he said i rolled my eyes at him.

"LET HER GO!" i emphasize

"please rod don't" that's honeylet. i laugh

"did you think you can outsmart me sis?" i said then grab the injection from her pocket.

"see" i said then make rod look at that.
that's make him shooked.

"fuck you imee! hahahah. our father are now killing your family" she said that's make me slap her again and again until rod hug me.

"stop" he said.

"damn you honeylet! pag may nangyaring masama pamilya ko sisiguraduhin kong ako mismo ang maglilibing sayo" i said then inject on her neck the injection.

"imee! what did you do" rod asked ng biglang mawalan ng malay si honeylet.

"nothing. a trailer from heaven" i said then parted on him and about to leave him when i took a glimpse of him again.

"take your wife and let's go to my house" i said then leave them