(43)

it's been two days after that happen and since that day we didn't have a chance to talk again and i wouldn't blame each-other.

for almost a years of forgiveness ngayon lang ulit kami nagkaganon ni irene ng dahil pa sa hindi namin kadugo.

i'm wearing my CEO attire since i have meeting with some of ambassador

"good morning ma'am" they all greet me once i entered in my company.

i didn't smile nor look at them instead i continue making my way towards on my own elevator, ofcourse! i have my own elevator duh.

"seems you miss me" a familiar rusky voice make my nerves awake, i took a glimpse inside of my elevator and i saw rod standing with his cross hands.

"what are you doing here" i asked and enter in my elevator and pressed the button 59. ofcourse i'm the top.

"i miss you" a rusky voice turn into a heart melting voice.

"are you didn't remember the conversation we had before we left here in manila?" i asked him.

"i told you i don't want that" i scoff when i felt his kisses in my neck.

"uhm" i groaned then bite my lips when he start licking my earlobe down to my neck. oh god.

"rod..are we doing this thing inside of this elevator" i asked while my eyes still close.

"why not" he seductively whispered.

"how about someone get in!" he put his finger in my lips.

"no one. are you forgotten that this elevator is all yours?" he bite my shoulder that's make me arch.

but since i'm wearing non sleeveless, his saliva is all over my clothes. damn it! argh fuck so gross rod.

but it's okay, as if your saliva isn't that yummy.

i take a look at the numbers and where in 21floor. we still have time so bitch! continue your thing darling.

"is that so" i drop my bag and face him and kiss him deeply, i also grab his collar to deepened our kisses.

he put his hand on my hips and pressed that in his body, i giggle and open my eyes. i almost had a heart attack when i saw his eyes looking at my eyes the whole time.

"you fucking scared the shit out of me!" i hissed but he just giggle and wipe my lips using his thumb and lick that.

"you really miss me huh, aren't you?" he whispered. i just bit my lower lip and seductively stare at him.

"you really making me crazy imee whenever your around!" i rolled my eyes, ofcourse rod. i can make you crazy using my presence.

not everyone can get me darling, your exceptional baby.

"ughm" i groaned inside of his mouth when he squeeze my imee and josefa.

"fuck rod! i can't get enough" i almost whispered that make him giggle.

"really" he slid his thumb on my intimate part but he didn't enter it since i'm still wearing my pants.

"putangina rod! enter it" i scream that make him slightly laughed.

"that's what i like baby! curse me and shout at my name while i'm pleasuring you" he smirk that's why i parted our lips that's make him look at me with disbelief.

"what---" he didn't continue his words when i bend my back over on the counter of my elevator.

"fuck me now!" i hissed, that's make him scoff and gently grab my hips and pointed that in his center.

"uhmmm" i moaned, fuck! i didn't know that dry humping is this good as hell.

"shocks rod! fucking enter me" then again he giggle that's why he grab his pants down to his knees and gently massage that while he positioning himself in my center.

"i think you better do this quickly" i said and pull down my pants that's make him smirk. he also grab my butt and squeeze that.

"argh" i groan and i almost cry when he slap my butt.

"oh goddamn it rod! i can feel the reddish of it." i almost cry but all he just do is to silently laughed.

"it's okay baby. i miss you so much" he said then agressively enter himself inside of me that's make my knees turn into jelly and about to stumbled when rod grab my hips.

"i'm sorry. did i need to be gentle" he asked, i nood then he start fucking me behind while he's still holding my abdomen.

"uhmm! ugh! fuck! right. that's right rod don't fucking stop" i cried while he's fucking me.

more few trust when we both reach our climax.

"uhhmmm" i groaned when he pull out himself, i immediately fix myself and took a deep breath.

i also grab my bag and look at rod who naughty smiling at me.

"is there someone saw you" i asked, then a ding of elevator cut his answered.

"i think you should go home. i'm here" i said then gave him a peck before leaving him inside of my elavator. shocks! what a GOOD morning