(5)

R18+

"oh yeah fuck! ughhh ugh ugh" i moan while i was fucking rod in my bottom, yeah i'm top now.

"fuck! fuck you tommy" i keep banging rod while his guiding my hips.

"what did you do this to me" i can't help but cry, then i was about to move again up and down when he stop me that make me look at him while still my tears running through my cheeks.

"why did you make me stop!" i asked irritably.

"i don't want to make this while i know your miserable" he said, i rolled my eyes and pulled out myself and stood up and grab all my clothes and put it on me.

i was about to leave when he grab me, he always fucking grabbing me. what's wrong with him

"where are you going" he ask.

"try to find someone who can fuck me while i was going through this fucking heartbreak" i said, he frowned his forehead.

"no your not leaving here" he said then close the door. is he trying to manipulate me?

"but why? if i know i'm not your submissive here. you might forgotten" i reprimanded him, he grabbed his boxer and wear it and held my chin that make me look at his eyes straightly.

"yeah, but i'm your friend and boyfriend here inside of our house so i wouldn't let you to leave here" he said.

"if that's the case, fuck me!" i yelled

"tutal lahat naman kayo yan lang ang habol saakin right!? so fuck me more" i shout, i can't help but punching the door now. tangina. this is my first time i felt so miserable for my 5yrs marriage relationship with him.

yeah he always shuttering me into pieces but this is different, i waited him. i'm so excited to see him but yet. he choose to stay on his fucking company with his paper works.

yung trabaho niya nalang sana pinakasalan niyang gago siya

"imee, your worth to be love" he said i scoff. "did you think i would believe you? you've fucking me for almost a year and now you would tell me i'm worth it? funny" i said while laughing.

"believe me or not imee but your worth it but please imee, stay here. stay here because no matter what your still my friend. i cared for you" he said then kiss my lips.

not just a kiss, but a passionate kiss. even that's a passionate kiss that's nothing for me. he always doing that. so i wouldn't think that's special

"so what we gonna do except your declining me tonight to have sex with you" i asked, he giggle.

"let's get drunk?" he ask, oh i love that. it's been a long time since my abdomen tested alcohol. finally. i miss this

ofcourse i agree and we walk downstairs while he still holding my hand. oh darling we're like this inside of this house.

this house is the witness of everything, how we shared our laugh, our moan. our tears and everything.

rod and i had a good bond inside of this house that i wouldn't forget. this house is the house who i find myself, my real me i should say. yung tipong i didn't need to pretend to be a firm imee and to be cruel imee. instead i can be me here, i can do whatever i want.

irene is right, rod is my fucking buddy but yet my literally buddy of everything. he knows me from head to toe we're the same. i know him with all his flaws. he doesn't need to pretend to me.