(57)

"no sis you should take this" she said then grab a glass with a half of wine and handed me.

"oh thank you" i smile

"wait, can you please give me a ice cube? it's just that i need those cubes to lessen the headache that i'm feeling right now" i request.

"its okay. wait sis. let me get that for you" she said then stood up and grab something in my fridge

but before she came back i immediately change our glass.

pinalit ko yung baso niya sa baso ko.

"here." she handed me the ice

"thank you" i said.

"now let take a sip in our wine" again she bottoms up her glass that i immediately follow.

then after that we both sip our wine.

"hmmmm it's taste so yummy right" she asked i nood. ofcourse that's yummy....

now sissy enjoy the drinks you made for me.

"definitely yeah" i said then smile

after our severals sip, she's now laying on my counter table.

"so poor sissy, you really think you can outsmart me after all you still didn't know me" i said then grab a container of capsule on her pocket.
gamot na pampatulog huh.

"go sleep well and dream enough" i whispered then leave her.

but before i leave i go through irene and tell her what's she need to do to our sissy who want me to sleep haha.

she really think she can set up me that fast, you really don't know me honeylet.

-
"stop here." our car stopped here in st. luke hospital.

"are you sure christina reyes are hiding something from you?" he said then look at me, i sighed.

"i really don't know rod. but i feel something's different from everything specially to your crazy wife" he silently laughed.

"i'm not her husband anymore" he corrected, i rolled my eyes.

"still your wife in my eyes" i hissed then about to came out from my car when he immediately run and open the door for me.

"careful" he playful said that make me shook.

"silly" i said then walk passed by him.

as we both enter we immediately headed in morgue since Christina body are there.

"where she is" tanong ko sa nurse before she pointed the body of christina who covering a white blanket with a girl in her side

but i think the girl is sleeping because of tiredness of crying?.....i guess.

"hey" i tap the girl

"hmm" she groaned.

"wake" i whispered then she suddenly flinched and sit properly and she almost jaw dropped when she saw me.

"ma'am--" she shuttered.
ohh what a co-incidence the private nurse of my sister aimee are here.

"hanna? what are you doing here?" i asked then i got shocked when she kneel and hold my hand.

"ma'am i'm sorry.....i'm sorry po" she started crying.

"hanna what are you doing. come on tumayo ka diyan" i'm trying to stand her but she refused me and she even burried her face on my foot.

"damn hanna what are you doing" nagtatakang tanong ko then she look at me.

"alam ko pong di niyo ako mapapatawad ma'am" she said.

"pero pasensiya na po, kailangan na kailangan ko po kase ng pera" she almost whispered.

she also sniffing.

"hanna what are you talking about at bakit ka andito" tanong ko and hold her hand.

"ma'am kapatid ko po si christina at pinatay po siya ng kapatid niyong si honeylet" she almost shout that's make me slapped her.

"imee" that's rod who pull me but i pushed him.

"hey you! don't ever say that to my sister. my sister aren't murderer" i almost shout.

"ma'am believe me or not. your sister are doing something on your house right now" i slap her again that's make her sobbed even more.

"fuck you! anong karapatan mong paratangan ang kapatid ko" sigaw ko.

"ma'am i'm not lying! i'm the witness of everything" she shout.

"so what! did you think i can believe you?" i pull her polo shirt

"you know. i don't have time for this! kayo ang sumisira ng pamilya ko" i'm about to leave when she hold my hand that's make me stop

"okay! i'm gonna tell everything on you, once. then if you didn't believe me fine! i will never be bothered you again but don't expect me that i'll never take a revenge after what your sister done to my sister" she said without blinking.

i scoff. "make me believe or else ikaw ang ikukulong ko"

"your sister are the mastermind of everything, i know that your the reason why my sister fire on her job. she loves her job very much ma'am pero dahil makapangyarihan ka she didn't do anything but to accept the fact that she loss her job, but we found out that your not that evil because you gave her a new job a new car and a new everything but your sister honeylet found out what happen to you on public hospital so she took that opportunity to get my sister and be her submissive." she said then she started sniffing again.

"doble ang halagang binibigay niya kapalit ang pagiging tester ng kapatid ko sa mga drogang patuloy nilang ine-enchance and that's the reason why my sister become a unconsciously abuse drug woman but my sister didn't want it so she always tooking the opportunity to escape but there's no room for her pace." she look at my eyes

"and your sister honeylet found me after the day she found out that my sister has a sister and that's me. she took me and threaten me that she will kill me when i didn't become her submissive " i'm listening at her the whole time.

"what happen" i curiously asked.

"she took me to be your sister private nurse and that's the reason why she kill my sister" i frowned.

"i didn't get you" i said

"she kill my sister because i didn't inject the poison liquid that she gave me yesterday" fuck!

"your sister called me yesterday" i said

"yes she did. because she was about to tell you that your sister honeylet planning to inject that poison on you" she said

i hugged her hoping for a chance that she didn't do anything.

"tell me you didn't inject the poison on my sister" i whispered at her trying to control myself.

"i'm sorry...." she shuttered.

"fuck! tell me you didn't"

"i'm sorry ma'am she threaten me and we also need a money so.....i did" i pushed her.

"fuck!!!!!" i screamed.

"come to your house ma'am because I'm really sure that your sister honeylet doing something on your house" she said that's make me look at rod.

"irene is cannot be reached" he said that's make my heart fell.

"let's go to the house. fuck" i said then ran.

we'll see on hell honeylet! hipokrita kang babae ka! may pagka lucifer ka rin palang potangina ka.