(19)

FAMILY DAY

every once a week there's a gathering in our family house that mama meldy called family day and that's sunday, but since lately we're rarely seeing each other because of our work and hassle schedule mama meldy decided that we just take a 2days vacation, instead we prepare for a dinner night again for us and for the first time in history everybody agree for mama meldy suggestions including dad who's busy person.

"did you want me to drove you from there" rod ask i shooked my head.

"you don't have to. i'm definitely sure andun si tommy" i said he just nood before i walk towards on ella's room and knock three times before she open it.

"ah yes nay" she ask.

"are you done packing your things" she nood then she open wide the door more to make me see her luggage, I don't want to offend her pero parang basahan ang mga gamit niya. tsk

"throw everything in there" i said that make her shooked.

"p-po?" i rolled my eyes.

"i think i need to call doctor perez to check your ears ella. i know you heard clearly what i say, don't fool me" i firmly said that make her chuckle.

"ah eh nay kase po wala na po akong gamit eh" i can saw that her hands are now shaking but i didn't pay attention of that.

"ikaw mismo ang magtatapon niyan o hihintayin mo pang ako na ang magsunog ng mga yan" i crossed my arms. she bow her head and gently caressed her hand before she slightly nood infront of me.

"i'll be back here" i forcely drop the door and left in front of her room.

-
afterwards i'm now ready that's why rod put my things inside of my car before i headed back on ella room and about to open her door when i heard her sob inside.

i know she's crying, well i don't care.

"you open the door ella" i yelled, then i heard her footstep near to the door and open the door

and then a heavy presence of her face, face me off.

"we're going" she bow her head again.

"b-but... ma'am wala na po akong gamit" she stammered.

"i don't care let's go!" i yelled then she flinched again and here we goes again she's shaking that's make her frooze to where she's standing that's why i grab her hand and gently pulled her palabas ng bahay.

"get in" wala na siyang nagawa kundi pumasok then i saw a shock on her face when saw a different kind of luxurious shopping bag.

"sayo lahat yan." i said in a cold tone that make her face enlightened then she face me.

"totoo po ma'am" she ask.

"i told you don't call me ma'am" i said.

"salamat po nay" hindi na ako nagulat ng bigla niya akong yakapin.

"stop this drama, go get grab all of that and put that in your luggage." she parted then get all of those luxury outfit that i buy for her.

"and wait ella. i also buy you your own maleta. mukha na kaseng basahan ang bag mo" i said that make her bow again.

"uhm did i offend you" i ask, but she just look at me while she's still smiling and then she shook her head.

"go on ella change your clothes" i command then she immediately follow what i said.

-

i'm wearing my white dress pair with my pink sandals that i bought in bangkok and also my 50,000headband purely coated with gold with my two real Pearl's earing and the bag that rod bought me in L

i'm wearing my white dress pair with my pink sandals that i bought in bangkok and also my 50,000headband purely coated with gold with my two real Pearl's earing and the bag that rod bought me in L.A

"there you are" i was mesmerized when i saw ella walking palabas ng bahay. the dress that i buy for her it's definitely suits to her. perfect.

she's beautiful and i can't deny that, kailangan niya lang ng konting ayos.

she's wearing the white dress that i bough in hongkok...a white dress that a little bit same as mine and the sandals that irene gave me when i celebrated my first year being a CEO. in my company.

"wait. wear my red bag" i grab my red bag inside of car then handed that on her.

"that bag is from mama meldy. you should take care of that" i said then she smile. ohh that smile ella is eternal.

"wait girls. I think you forget something" rod pop up infront of us while holding something behind her.

"what was that" i ask then he showed up the hat that suits on ella outfit.

he put the hat in ella head then gently fix ella hair

"you both beautiful, my two babies" rod said then look at the both of us.. i can feel my heart tremblingly beating inside of me.. is this because for the first time in my life i feel being a mother or just because i'm overwhelmed?

i don't know. this feelings is different when i'm with my two angels. my rod and ella. somehow i felt like we're happy family.

"babe" rod snap infront of me that make me turn back into reality.

i saw him hugging ella, then rod look at me and offer me his one hand sign that they need me to join them in their hugging. so i didn't hesitant to hug them both

thank you rod and ella. you've both made me feel this.

"magingat kayong dalawa don and imee call me if you both get there" he said i just nood and gave him a peck before ella kiss her cheeks then we both bid our goodbye to him.

we both enter in car before sat comfortably, this is gonna be a long ride i swear.