(23)

ella and i are heading back to my beach house when suddenly tommy pop up in our side that make me flinched for a moment but acted like i didn't seee anything and feels like nonchalantly.

"i heard irene saying that your asthma attack earlier is that true?" i stop from walking and take a glimpse of him while ella is on my side.

"oh come on tommy don't acted like you care" i scoff.

"ofcourse i care imee, i'm still your husband." he said, i can't believe you tommy. saan mo nakukuha ang kapal ng mukha ko.

"you know tommy just leave me alone or just back to your girlfriend named aurora if you want... just fucking leave here because you know what, i don't want to see you here in our place. actually my place, my family place" i emphasized the word my place.

"imee i'm still your husband for pete sake" i rolled my eyes.

"not anymore tommy since you admitted the fact that you can't even love me for our past 5yrs of being married but despite of that, don't ever think that i would let you to marry that whore aurora, because i'm not! i'm not letting you go even in death!" once i tell that i didn't took a glimpse of him again instead i pull ella from walking and continue our way back to my beach house.

-
afterwards we've finally here, i open the door and switched the lights on that's make the place enlightened by the lights while the reflection illuminating from the color of the sky

"finally were here!" i was about to walk uptairs when i look at ella again and took her hands that's make her shooked.

"thank you for saving my life. i appreciate it." she smile guinely.

"binabalik ko lang po ang kabaitan na binibigay niyo saakin nay" she said, i shooked my head. i forget when was the last time i be kind person.

your fooling me ella.

before my smile show up i immediately pull her for hug so that she can't even see my smile, i run my fingers on her hair and about a minutes we detached our body before she gave me a ethereal smile again

"you should sleep ella, i think tomorrow was the perfect timing for you to know everything" she nood and made a way towards on her room after gave me a short kiss from my cheeks. a perfect goodnight sleep.

after ella headed her room i'm about to turn off the lights when i saw tommy still standing in front of my door.

"what are you doing right there? did i say I don't want to see your face" i asked with my annoyance tone.

"imee look, i'm trying to be nice to you so that we can ended our relationship in a good terms because we used to loved each other before right" i look at him with disbelief.

"no tommy, you love yourself not me." i corrected, then he about to say something again when i cut him off again.

"and what did you say you want us to ended? are you putting your thoughts into dreams my honey? because honestly i wouldn't do that. di kita papakawalan, di kita hahayaang mapunta sa babaeng yon kaya kung sa tingin mo nakakagawa ka na ng way para magawa niyo ang gusto niyo! pwes nagkakamali ka tommy kase hanggang kamatayan hindi kita iiwanan, ako ang magiging kasama mo sa lahat ng bagay kahit sa huling hininga mo pa" i said without blinking while my eyes are glued on him.

he didn't spoke again that's why i was about to walk upstairs when he grab my arms that get me back from my position ealier.

and the next thing he do frooze me and deep me into ecstasy. or i just overwhelmed? did i miss him? no. ofcourse not.

he pulled me for a kiss while he push my whole back that get me press my body againts him, but i immediately parted when i can finally feels the shiver running through my whole body.

after i parted i immediately look at his eyes, i can feel disgusted to what I have done but i can deny the fact the i miss this. i miss his lips brushing mine, i miss how he cares for me. how he tells me how much he love me but seems everything has change trough the past days. but there's one more thing i know there's hasn't changed between us...and that's the truth who wake us into reality, the truth that change everything between us.

but thanks for the truth because she made me wake into reality that i don't need this fucking man to manipulate a bitch like me.

he's the man but i got the power darling!

"did you still love me imee" and then at this moment my whole world stop when he ask me that.

ofcourse tommy i still love you but i have to make a choice to step back from you so that you can even hurt me that much, well. you already hurting me but i know the truth that you can't even love me because i'm not your greatest love like aurora.

i'm just a barrier for your love story with her.

ano namang laban ko sa tunay niyang mahal?

"i still love you tommy" i can feel the tears in my eyelid but i keep holding it so that he can even see me cry again for the second time. i don't want him to think that i'm weak.

"but with my heartless love" i continue.

he grab my hand and gently hold it, i remember the first time he do this is when he proposed and shared his love for me. love with with a packed of lies.

"imee believe me or not i tried to love you" he said. i can't look at his eyes my tears would finally betrayed me if i do

"i don't even need an explanation tommy, tama na. na alam kong hindi na ako at hindi naman talaga naging ako" i deep sighed.

tama nga sila, not all love is really love. it may be love in first but when you look behind of it, you'll see the purpose of reality that you need to find when the times that love start blinding you.

"the night is getting darker. i think you should rest" i calmly said.

"imee how about that ella. who's really her" he ask.

"don't be too gossip tommy. that's non of your business" i firmly said that make his chuckles a light.

"can you please leave so that i can close my house na? you don't have to say that your my husband so you have authority to came here because this house is my personal house kaya wala kang karapatan idahilan na asawa kita kaya pwede ba, pulled up yourself and leave and go home to your aurora" i'm about to shut the door when he hold it. what's wrong with him.

ayaw talaga akong tigilan ng mga lakaki, pagkatapos ni bong at ni daddy siya naman?! goodness.

"i'm not leaving here dahil sa mata ng diyos we're still married."

"fuck that marriage" i hissed and scratch my hair!

"okay! come in" i command which he immediately do before i shut the door.

"di mo rin ako matitiis" he teased.

"as if i have choice" i said.

"where did i sleep" i pointed the couch.

"i'm your husband i'm probably in your side..as always" i rolled my eyes. anong klaseng dahilan yan!

"fuck you tommy"i whispered.

"follow me" i command before we headed to the pink room which is the only available room.

"you can sleep here" i shortly chortled he about to complain when i gave him my dark aura that's make him stop and let himself enter in that room.

after i left on that room i immediately walk towards on ella room and check for her. i peek on her room slightly and saw her sleeping slightly which made me smile for a bit before i finally headed on my room.

once i entered i immediately open my lights then my jaw almost drop when i saw the man who keep following us earlier.

"seems so shock baby"