(56)

i'm doing my paperwork in my study room when someone barge in, then i saw rod staring at me

"what are you doing here" i simply asked then took a glimpse of him

"nothing. just to remind you that your on your leave don't you remember?" he said then walk to hugged me in my back

"rod, are you forgotten? my company is the first real state here in Philippines. my company always need me" i said

"but yourself also need you" he said that's make me stop and look at him

"you and my family are my rest babe." i kiss his lips then suddenly my phone rang.

there i saw the number of my secretary, joanna batumbakal calling.

"let me take this call" he nood then i stood up

once i stood up i immediately answered the call

"yes ms. batumbakal. diba i already told you that i wouldn't accept any meetings for my whole week" i started.

"yes ma'am but i'm sorry to interrupt your leave but there's a important news that you need to know" she said.

"what was that" i asked.

"ma'am your sister executive assistant found in pasig river with her dead and cold body" agad naman akong napaubo sa sinabi niya.

"where did you get this news?" i asked

"no.1 topic in global news ma'am" she said.

"what was the name of the girl"

"Christina reyes ma'am" then by that i ended the call

-
christina reyes?! the nurse that i encountered in public hospital is honeylet executive assistant?

but what happen to her......

"i'm leaving" rod frowned as i said that

"where are you going"

"to find the truth" i said

he grab my hand "what are you talking about?" he asked.

"listen rod, honeylet executive assistant found in pasig river with her cold dead body and guess what, that girl is also the girl who accompany me in public hospital where you brought me. remember her? Christina reyes the same girl who called me yesterday and about to tell something when the line ended and i know there's a reason behind all of this. alam kong may kinalaman ang baliw mong ex wide dito!" he frowned.

"so what are you going to do?" he asked.

"i want to see christina family" i said

"i'll come with you" he said, i nood.

-
before i leave i took a peek in aimee's room there i saw ella who's hugging her mama sleeping.

i look at aimee's face.

"i want to give you a better life ading ko but it's that.... it's hard to give you that" i kiss her forehead.

"this would be the end of everything, once i knew the truth behind the story of christina reyes hindi ako magdadalawang isip na patayin ang sinumang sumira pa saatin" i whispered then leave them.

after i leave in aimee's room i saw irene walking around.

"hey irene" she look at me

"yes manang" she asked

"where's aimee's private nurse?" i asked.

"she's living here in my house. she should be responsible for leaving alone" i added.

"calm mang. hanna's family had a emergency so that she need to came by" she said.

"is that so, okay irene. i'm going, take care of aimee huh" i said she nood then i'm about to leave her when she stop me

"manang when you come home buy me a dragon fruit" i frowned

"what was that craving irene! go tell to your husband to buy you that fruit. i'm not your hella husband sis." i rolled my eyes

"ate please i want you to buy me. please gusto ko ikaw" she pleaded

i sarcastically smirk.

"ano pa bang magagawa ko" i said then rolled my eyes.

"okay! bye" i bid my goodbye.

-
once i got in my garrage i immediately jumped in, since rod is my driver.

"where are we going first" he asked.

"let's go to where Christina body" he frowned.

"did you know where she is?" he asked.

"oh come on babe, don't underestimate the power of social media" i said then grab my phone and start searching where's christina body

"she's on luke. hospital" i said then rod nood.

he's start to maneuver the car and we about to leave when suddenly honeylet car bump us.

"fuck what was that" i hissed then i jumped out.

there i saw honeylet bump my car, shocks! there's a damage in my Ducati that rod bought me.

"oh i'm sorry sis. i didn't mean to" that's honeylet who jumped out trying to explain her side but i stop her.

"no sis. it's okay, i got this" i smile at her.

"you really a god gracious you know" she chortled and pulled me for a hug.

"it's okay but sometimes take care huh. always focus on the road" i said then wink.

"i'll make sure of that" she said then smirk

"anyway where are you going" she asked.

"oh uh. just there--- it's nothing. i mean nothing's important" i said then smile.

"i think there's more exciting activities that we can do than going to that nothing" she said, i smile.

"ohh i love that, what's that" i asked then she bottoms up the wine that she was holding.

"now let's take this" she asked.

"but i'm leaving" i said she shook.

"if i would you sis, i would spend my time with my sister than that nothing" i silently laugh.

"that's make sense" i wink then i signal rod.

"let's go" honeylet said, i nood then we walk back inside of my house but before i came in

i walk to rod and pull her and whispered something.

"wait me in fire exit of the backyard of my house" i whispered.

"why" he asked.

"just do what i say. i don't have time for now to explain this" i said then he start to obey me.

playing with me huh?

.
.
.
.
4CHAPTERS AHEAD⚠️