(25)

i woke up when i didn't see anything in my side, oh god they left me.

i stood up and yawn before i stretch my body i can heard my bone clenching, wow.

after i do my stretching routine i was about to enter in my bathroom when i remember rod, oh hell! he's fucking here and i pushed him inside of my closet last night

damn!! i forget about him. sorry rod.

i immediately ran towards on my closet and about to open that when i heard some sandal's clicking at my back, i nervously look at that when i saw ella standing back to me with her devilish smile.

she's wearing the top that i bought from italy and the palda that irene gave me and also the bag that irene bought from katutubo collection and the sandal that from mama meldy

"your so gorgeous ella but what the hell are you doing here?" i asked.

"helping you to find tatay rod" i  nervously look at her.

"what are you talking about" i said trying to act like i'm nonchalantly about rod.

"he's on my room nay, wag kang magaalala nakita ko siya kagabi kaya ako natulog dito kagabi kasi sabi ni tatay wag ko daw hayaan makalapit si tito tommy sayo"

"what are you talking about ella your tito tommy is my husba--" she cut my words.

"nay, tatay rod explain everything to me. it's okay" she said then smiled.

ohh so rod tell's everything about us on ella? it's okay. atleast weren't in difficult situation already.

"so where he is? andun parin siya" i asked, he nood.

"thank you. but where are you going? bakit ganyan ang suot mo?" i asked. i'm telling you guys she's holding my polaroid the whole time.

"andiyan po nay si mama bear sa baba" she said, i raised my eyebrows. who's mama bear?

"mama bear?" i asked smiling. mama bear is so cute guys.

"your sister nay" oh is she mean irene? i secretly rolled my eyes.

is she calling my sister mama bear? tsk. i'm just joking guys. mama bear isn't cute at all.

"why? bakit daw siya andito" i asked while i was arranging my stuff.

"breakfast na daw po nay" i just nood.

"susunod ako" i said then ella was about to leave when she kiss my cheeks, "good morning nay" she said i just simply smile

then i walk on Ella's room then i saw rod laying in her bed.

"good morning" he said.

"i thought you leave already" i said

"no...not now" i frowned. what did he mean?