(44)

"good morning ma'am the ambassador of corner phil. are on the meeting center now" she said as she greet me and handed me the papers that need my sign.

"did i late?" i asked, she shooked her head.

"no ma'am actually the representative of corner phil. are just in arrived" i slightly nood.

"buy me a coffee and some donut. i want it now" i said.

"but ma'am my work for you is to arrange your schedule not to buy you a food." she said that makes me stop from what i'm doing and look at her from head to toe.

a fighter.

"don't you know me" i asked sarcastically.

"i very know you ma'am " she answered. i cross my arms and look at her again from head to toe.

such a trash outfit.

"don't start me. just buy my food" i simply chortled.

"but ma'am i'm your secretary not your--" i cut her words by throwing my papers on her.

"are you really trying my patience ms. batungbakal!" i scream that's make her shuttered.

"i'm sorry ma'am. okay i'll buy you a food" she said and chuckle.

"what kind of food ma'am" she added. i bite my lips and think for food.

"something sweet. everything that sweet" i command then left her my money and headed into my center meeting hall.

as i walking from that room my stiletto clicking as well, everyone taking a bow when they saw me but the others just smile at me. i think i'll need to screw my employee with those mandatory bow when they see me.

bitch! i'm their boss for pete sake.

i took a sighed before i swipe my hand to open the authomatic door, i'm not nervous nor scared i just need some refreshment for now.

since still now i can't find ella.

"good morning" everyone stood up except the man who sitting opposite with my seat while his shivel chair are not facing the door. i bet he didn't see me.

"good morning. where is the ambassador of corner phil" then suddenly the man who's sitting in shivel chair face me.

"why miss me" and by that rusky voice make my mouth half open.

"ohh so your the one of the ambassador" i smirk then everyone look at me.

"you know each other?" they asked.

i shooked my head while looking at rod .

"no, i never know him" i said then i saw rod lick his upper lips. damn that was so hot! how can he be that hot while his polo is full of sweat.

"ohh my bad. so i'm the one who know you" rodrigo chortled that make me chuckle a bit, thene everyone's look at him.

damn rod! not here.

"what do you mean mr. duterte" i asked raising the other brow.

"i read some documents about you ms. marcos before i took a opportunity to be ambassador, you know this one of everyone dream" a sighed came out from me.

i though he would say anything pa!

"is that so? okay" i smile a bit then take my seat.

"you may now seat" i command that make them seat. rod sitting in my left side who's now naughty smiling at me.

"before i start i would like to say thank you to all of you for being here" they smile.

"so for now if you would know the share of the company in the--" i cut my words when i chuckle from rod foot's who's now slowly coming upper from my thigh.

i tried to pulled out myself and took a deep breath and slightly arrange my seating.

"i'm sorry for that i'm not that feeling well" i stated then tried to caught their attention to continue the meeting with their idea's.

i need them to copped up with me.

"you look so" rod said then seductively look at me, i just shooked my head secretly and pinched his foot that make him arched.

then everybody look at him.

"are you okay mr. duterte" they asked. rod nood.

"yeah I'm okay" he said, then by that everyone look at me.

"so i continue what i'm saying. i want to discuss to all of you my idea and by that i want to know each one of your idea as well" i stated then by that rod rod pulled his chair and put his one arm on the table while the other one roam in my thigh. Oh god.

"you can discuss your idea to me mr. watson" i said then he stood up and start explaining.

while the other are focus on him, rod and i having a little intimate conversation under the table.

he start rubbing my clit, oh god i'm so wet. i grab his hand but he just smile at me and continue rubbing my fold.

"ughm" everyone look at me that make me chuckle.

"that's nothing. i bite my lips and that's it. you may continue mr. watson" i command then they continue.

"you really good this" i whispered at rod who's now busy rubbing my clit. ofcourse he can't enter that.

hell nah! i wouldn't let him.

"ofcourse" and by that he pressed my folds that's make me arch, and by the sensation i immediately stood up that make them eyes on me.

"that's it for now" they frowned.

"i really can't do this for now because i'm really not feeling well. i think i'll resched this meeting once i composed myself" i said then they nood and immediately leave inside of my meeting room except the guy who didn't let me cum.

"what now" i asked sarcastically that make him stood up and pinned me into the wall and he about to kiss me when the door suddenly clicked that make me pushed him.

"ma'am this your coffee and donut" my secretary handed me the food i want her to bought.

actually i'm not interested with that, i make her bough that because i know my secretary didn't eat her breakfast.

"eat that" i said then leave that rod immediately follow me.

once we entered in my office he immediately pinned me.

"binitin mo ako" he smirk, i rolled my eyes.

"ofcourse not" i whispered then he about to kiss me again when my telephone ring.

at first ring we didn't answer because we continue our thing but the second and third rod hissed that's make me shooked my head and answered the call.

"hello is this ms. marcos?"

"yes i am"

"ma'am ms. ella cruz are now here in police station with her mom"