(50)

"tita pilar, tito pepe" i half shouted as i'm knocking on their door.

yep! i'm here in their place. it just that i super need to talk to rod. if honeylet and him are now nothing why he didn't tell me about it?

why he just leave and say nothing to me? gosh! you've fucking making me crazy rod for thinking this stuff.

"tita pila--" i was cut from my words when the door suddenly open.

"ohh iha andito ka na, nahanap mo na ba si ella?" tanong ni tita pilar.

"ah opo tita salamat po pero sa ngayon po kailangan ko pong makausap si rod. andiyan po ba siya" i asked as i'm innocently looking at her.

she chuckle a bit and she also took a sighed before she answer

"nako iha wala siya dito eh. hindi pa nga umuuwi" a smile in my face fade when tita pilar say that.

oh god rod! where are you.

after ella, ikaw naman? tsk.

"ah ganon po ba. sige salamat po" i said then kiss her cheeks for the first time and took a three times away steps from them not until she grab my hand and hugged me.

"tita.." i tapped her back because i can feel the unusual breathing as she hugging me tightly.

i can't even breath properly tita...

"hay nako iha alam kong magagalit si rod pero hindi ko kayang magsinungaling" and by that my smile immediately came back and a hope feels making me enlightened

i told yah rod, you can't run away from me.

"andito siya tita?" i asked, she slowly nood.

"asan po?" tanong ko

"asa falls" after she said that i immediately ran from the falls since the falls are just 50meters away from their house

they also have a signage to guide me from there because this one is a tourist spot.

-
after a minute i immediately headed the falls then i saw his unconscious body floating from the water.

fuck! what happen.

"rod" i tried to wake him with my echoed voice but he didn't move

damn it! is he dead?

"rod!" i tried again but still nothing

"rod i didn't want this! i have no time for your pranks come on" i said and nochantly looking at skies.

i wait for a second but still he didn't move.

"shit!" i immediately take off my top and my trousers and the only left in my body is my terno undergarments.

i forget to tell. i know how to swim.

i'm not that quite good but still i can swim.

i jumped on the water to get his body and grab that towards on platform so that i can properly do the cpr.

"fuck you rodrigo! what did you do! are you trying to kill yourself" i hissed then gently lay him. i'm pulling him because i can't carry him.

duh! how come i do that

"shocks! awake please wake!" i tapping his cheeks and do the cpr.

i three times pushed a breath inside of his mouth before his conscious came back. finally

you make me worried.

"uhmm" rod groaned after he splash from his mouth the water.

"finally! you almost kill me with heart attack rodrigo" i said then by that he immediately realize that the woman who do his cpr is me.

"what are you doing here" he asked, i sighed.

"are the tables turning? seems so scared huh" i chuckle before he sat up

"i have to talk to you but before that why did you tried to kill yourself? are you insane?" i almost scream.

"i didn't" he said i frowned

"but why are you unconscious! aba kung di pa ako dumating baka patay ka na" i said in one breathe but all he do is silently laughed.

"don't laughed at me ano ba! nagalala ako sayo" i said then punch his arms.

"your inlove no?" and out of the sudden he ask that question that's make me frooze and look at him

i'm about to ask when he cut my words. "i also need to talk to you" he said.

"i'll go first" i said then sit comfortably in his side.

"deal" he said then i start telling him what happen earlier.

-
after i tell him what happen. i start asking questions

"rod i want a clear and real answer" we both chuckle.

"ofcourse" he stated

"are you honeylet are already divorced?" i asked

"we both didn't came that far" and suddenly a realization came into my mind but still, i'm a half clueless

"explain rod please" i demand, he sighed then look at my eyes

"i'm honeylet submissive"

"but i though you both got married?" i asked with disbelief.

"i also thought that at first but then she suddenly make me saw the documents of our marriage and that's how i found that everything are just fake" he took a deep sighed

"but! 15yrs rod?" i asked, still. that no one coming into my mind, what i mean is. for the 15yrs pete sake of marriage!? really.

"he just use me for his company, i don't have any money getting from that company" he said.

"the ducatti that you gave me? the money? where did you get that" i asked.

"i sale my one kidney" and by that a strong slap on his arm landed.

"ouch! i'm just kidding" he said i shook my head.

"the money are from the company, i just took the chance to outsmart her. since i'm also deserve the money coming from that freaking company. ako ang nagpalago at nag patakbo ng kompanya niya but still she didn't love me back" he said, i sighed.

so this is the reason why he can't buy a lot of things from his family. hay

we're both have a tragic love story, what waste.

"and now that she doesn't want me anymore. she throw me here" he said, then by that i pulled him a hug.

"ano na ngang sasabihin mo" i asked, dahil sabi niya kanina may sasabihin daw siya.

"i'm inlove with y--" his words cut when we heard a bang of gunshot that's make us flinched there we saw honeylet running towards us. damn.

here it comes, a crazy slut.