(41)

i'm sitting in my shivel chair here in my office with my cross legs while my whole back resting, my day has passed with a weary feeling for me.

ella anak where are you....

i was about to stood up and grab the papers that need my sign when the door suddenly open, then i saw tommy running towards me.

he put his two hands in my table forcely that make the paper flew away.

"don't you know how to knock" i sarcastically said

"imee! what did you do" he yelled. i smirk without even looking at him because my eyes stick in my laptop.

"did what" i asked clueless.

"this!!" he yelled then throw his phone in my table, i didn't look at that.

i know he already knew about the video. he must be devastated to himself.

"what's that" i simply chortled didn't even bother myself to look at him.

but i can see his callouse hand infront of me, i think he's ready to slap me. tsk but i wouldn't let that happen.

"i know you made this imee! you set up me and you've fucking tell this to aurora" he said angrily.

i smirk. "you sure." i ask while i'm typing then suddenly he grab my laptop and throw that away. fuck!

"your really trying my patience tommy!" i uttered.

"why did you do this! you know i can't do this" his eyes are full of anger, ofcourse he must be mad at me because i'm the reason why his love of his life made a decision to broke up with him.

"i don't sure tommy. you did that once to me kaya di na ako magtataka kung nagawa mo rin sa kabit mo" i scoff then again he about to slap me when i grab his hand and punch him on his jaw. dsurv.

"bawiin mo ang sinabi mo kay aurora!" he said while crawling infront of me.

i'm still sitting in my shivel chair while looking at him.

"why would i tommy? your a cheater and you want your wife to revoke that? oh nah! honey i wouldn't do that" i stood up and walk near to him.

i'm wearing my 5inch stiletto.

"i'm not liar like you" i whispered at him, he immediately stood up to slap me again when i kick him.

"don't you dare try to fight with me tommy! baka nakakalimutan mo i'm the one who made you" i smirk.

"you can get whatever you want imee just leave Aurora and me alone" he pleaded. i scoff.

he must be crazy for aurora, so dumb tommy!

"that's what i want tommy! i'll get everything you have hanggat sa wala nang matira sayo and by that i'll make sure you'll die! mamatay kang sa tabing ilog itatapon!" i scream then stepped on his hand that make him arched.

"arghhh!" he growned.

dumugo pa ito that's make me smile.

"you and aurora are dumb! you can't even realize na pineperahan ka lang ng gagang yon" he look at me with disbelief

"what are you saying! sinisira mo kami imee!" i rolled my eyes

"why would i? eh wala namang kayo?" i grab the papers in my drawer and threw that in his face

"read everything in there because that papers says clearly na ang kabit mo ay isang mukhang pera!" he read the papers and look at me.

"now are you awake my husband" he shooking his head.

"no this can't be! paano mo nalaman to!" he asked, i rolled my eyes.

"ofcourse your bank account is full of my money. wala kang pera don tommy kaya aalamin ko ang lahat ng kumukuha don kabilang ang kabit mo" he read the paper again.

"your whore thinks that she can be outsmart me without knowing that i know everything she do." i smirk while looking at tommy who's desperately reading the papers.

"that's right tommy! read the papers all over again. basahin mo kung paano ka naisahan ng babae mo! o baka plano niyo to para nakawan ako? kung di ko pa naabutan ang pagnanakaw ng kabit mo baka naubos na ang pera ko" i yelled then stepped on his hand again with my 5inch stiletto.

"fuck imee!!!" he almost cry, i giggle.

"where's your card and the key of your car!" i grab his polo that make him look at me.

"that's mine imee! pera ko ang ginamit ko don" paninindigan niya. i spit on his face.

"walang sayo tommy! lahat ng nakikita mo ay akin. ako ang gumawa at nagbigay sayo ng lahat pero hindi ko sukat akalain na kaya mo pa akong lokohin" i stood up and grab my bag.

"bakit kulang pa ba ang binibigay ko sayo ha" i grab my 100,000 cash and put that inside of his mouth.

"imee!" he's coughing.

"lunukin mong tangina mo!! mukha kayong pera ng kabit mo hindi ba" i slap him again and punch him all over over again until his face got bleeds.

"give me the key now!" i slightly cut his wrist with my mini knife from canada.

"fuck!" he cry again.

"you'll give me or i'll cut your neck next" i whispered that's why he immediately grab the key and his card on his pocket.

"good boy" i whispered then stood up

"now take your clothes off." his eyes widden

"what are you saying" he ask.

"your clothes are also for me. now take off" i said without blinking.

but a minute passed he didn't move that's why i grab my knife again.

"you take off of your clothes or i'll ripe it for you" i whispered that's why a big sighed came out from him and he take off his clothes

and he about to take his undergarments off when i stop him.
"don't try. i don't want to see your jutay dick" he chuckle.

"what did you say" he look at me with disbelief.

"jutay" i repeat that's make him mad more and he about to take his brief down when i pointed my knife on him.

"go on try bitch! and i'll make sure i'll call a monkey to suck your jutay dick" i rolled my eyes and grab his tuxedo and threw that away pababa ng building.

i grab the annulment in my table and throw that on him.

"sign in" i said, he frowned.

"i wouldn't do that." he said. i smirk.

"bakit natatakot ka ng mawalan ng pera! pwes pasensiyahan tayo tommy nasa kutson ka na nga lumipat ka pa sa banig! so get lost" i said then grip his jaw.

"sign it now!" i whispered and pointed  my knife on his neck.

i can saw the tears flowing from him, natatakot na siyang bumalik kung saan siya nanggaling. but i'm sorry he betrayed me! hindi siya ang lalaking sisira saakin.

he sign the annulment papers.

"now that you're not my husband, leave at my office. wala kang dadalhin na kahit ano! at hindi ka na din makakapasok sa bahay ko at sa kahit na anong pagmamay ari ko!" he about to grab my hand when i spit on his face.

"you deserve that! now. leave! nandidiri ako sayo" i pushed him away using my flogger hanggang sa makalabas siya.

i don't care if he's wearing nothing, he's nothing for me afterall.