(26)

after we ate breakfast we immediately head back to our own houses to get our swimming attire, then once we got our things we go to the beach to swim ofcourse.

our breakfast didn't ended that well that's i why i didn't eat breakfast that much.

ella and i are changing our clothes here in bathroom.

i'm wearing my yellow swimsuit, not so bulgar because my family didn't deserve to see my body

i'm wearing my yellow swimsuit, not so bulgar because my family didn't deserve to see my body. duh! especially dad.

i also get the hat that i bought from katutubo store the last time irene invite me there, pair with the bag ofcourse.

i didn't tie my hair since my hair is wavy it's look like a mermaid style tail. bagay ba bagay sa season.

i took my phone in my bag and take a several pictures before i knocked on ella because she took so long arranging herself, it's almost an hour ella! what the hell are you doing!

i doubt that your fingering yourself that's why you took so long, if i didn't know you being an innocent girl.

"ella!"

"yes nay ito na po" then she came out, as i expected she really good to the swimsuit that i bought for her.

a nude color swimsuit. it's suits too her.

"now look at yourself" i turn her into the huge mirror.

"wait let me wear this to you" i grab my non so sun glasses, glasses.

"oh yan you look so good." i said but her face aren't good.

"oh come on ella your gorgeous, no need to hide your body. your body is good. so let's go?" i said while i putting my red lipstick in my lips.

"but nay---" i got irritated.

"ella! pwede ba." she flinched but i didn't pay attention of that i instead i grab her palabas.

while we are heading to the beach, we can saw from here the beach chair na pwede naming pagupuan.

"ohh looks who's here a gorgeous ella" irene complimented her, ella's smile.

oh yeah pag kay irene nakangiti saakin laging takot?

"but wait, are you ain't comfortable with your swimsuit" ella look at me but i just rolled my eyes.

"yeah you don't have to answered, i already know" irene said then pulled ella from my behind and grab her coverup and put that on ella.