Meeting: Garth x Reader

love me some garth xx

"So, who are we going to meet again?" You asked, climbing into the backseat of Dean's beloved Impala.

"Garth. He needs our help with a case." Sam answered.

Dean got into the drivers seat and we pulled out of the motel, starting onto the highway.

"Why have I never heard of him before?" You asked, sticking your head up to the front seats, in between the guys.

"We worked together on a case a while back. When you were dealing with that vampire nest in Minnesota." Sam pointed out.

"Oh. Will it take us long to get there?" You said, looking out the window.

"Nah. Couple hours. Until then, we can jam out to some Back In Black!" Dean replied, turning the radio up.

You groaned, making sure it was excessively loud to annoy Dean.

"Damn it, Dean! Put on my Beatles!" You complained loudly.

Dean made a horrified face and you laughed, settling into the backseat.

After several hours of pit stops and fighting over music choices, we were entering town. You had convinced Dean to put on some Beatles, finally.

The day was nice, and all the windows were half-way down. Dean slowed the Impala as we started driving through town to our meeting place.

You grinned as you got an idea. You rolled your window down all the way, and undid your seat belt. Sliding over, you lifted yourself up out of the window, so you were sitting on the windowsill.

Your long hair was down, and it whipped in the wind as Dean drove passed markets and stores.

"(Y/N)?! What the hell?" Sam yelled.

You laughed.

"What Sammy? It's a beautiful day, and the Beatles are on. Perfect."

As you passed by a grocery parking lot, a little kid getting out of a car waved to you.

You smiled and waved wildly back, earning a smile in return.

Dean started to say something about getting back in the car, so you started belting out the words to the Beatles as loud as you could.

You laughed in the middle of the song as they tried to cover their ears.

You continued singing the lyrics, and closed your eyes as you felt the wind on your face.

Dean pulled in somewhere and stopped driving, so you opened your eyes. You saw the motel, but the song was still on.

So, grin and all, you climbed from the window to the roof.

"Don't you even dare, (Y/N)." Dean warned, while Sam just shook his head rapidly.

You stood up on the roof, looked down at the boys, and belted out the rest of the song, dancing as you did.

Your nirvana cutoff shirt and your hair flew around with the breeze and you wished you could stay in this moment forever.

But eventually, the song was over, so you bowed and slipped off the car.

Before Dean could even start, you heard applause.

You turned and saw a man walking over, a huge grin on his face.

"That was amazing." He said.

"Don't encourage her Garth!" Dean growled.

You raised an eyebrow.

"So this is Garth. Damn." You said, nodding appreciatively.

"Pleasure to meet you,"He said shaking your hand. "And you are?"

"(Y/N)." You said with a sly grin.

"Well, (Y/N), something tells me we're gonna get along just fine." He said, winking.

Ignoring the gagging sounds Dean was making and Sam's groans, you nodded and winked back.

"Hell yeah."