Exercise: Sam x Reader

You were so warm.

Wrapped in layers of blankets and comforters, your body was like a furnace. You were cocooned in bed in a deep sleep.

Unfortunately, your comfort was short lived.

You felt something hit your head, and your eyes snapped open. You sat up, ready to kill whoever had disturbed you.

Sam was standing beside the bed, grinning at you and looking suspicious.

"Did you just throw a pillow at me?"

He crossed his arms and nodded.

"WHY?" You screeched, throwing the pillow back at him.

"You said you wanted to start working out today, remember? 'New Year, New You'?" He dodged the pillow.

You grumbled, shoving your face into your pillow.

"What time is it?" You asked, voice muffled.

"7 a.m."

You looked up again, shooting death glares at Sam.

"I never said wake me up at 7 in the fucking morning!" You yelled.

"Language." He teased.

"SAM YOU WOKE ME UP AT 7 A.M. ON A FUCKING SATURDAY MORNING YOU ASSHOLE WHAT THE FUCK!" You yelled, just to make a point.

Before Sam could respond, a loud thumb could be heard through Bobby's house. Footsteps sounded through down the hallway, and Dean came through the bedroom door.

"Could you PLEASE stop screaming? I'm trying to sleep and I'm sure Bobby is too." He yawned.

"Dean, yell at your brother for waking me up this early!" You commanded.

He snorted.

"You're the one who asked him to wake you up early so you could go for a run." He shot back, leaving the room again.

You groaned and plopped back into bed.

"Can we just go a little later, Sammy? It's so cold outside and the bed is so warm and comfy." You gave him puppy dog eyes, and he nodded in defeat.

You smiled gleefully and borrowed under the covers again, closing your eyes.

You were on the brink of falling back to sleep when the sheets were yanked off of you.

You shrieked again, the cold air hitting your bare legs.

Sam stood at the head of the bed, smirking at you.

"You're an asshole." You growled.

"I know. Now get dressed, we're going on a run."

"You better make me some coffee or I'm gonna punch you in the face." You snarled as you got out of bed and started changing.

"Why are you always so violent in the morning?" He teased.

"Its just something about being awoken before the sun rises on a day off that gets my blood pumpin' and makes me wanna hit something." You explained dryly.

He chuckled and left to hopefully make you coffee.

You got changed and tied your hair up. You crept downstairs, trying not to disturb Dean and Bobby any more than you already had.

Sam was waiting for you at the door with a drink in hand. You grabbed it and took a sip.
You frowned at the strawberry taste that was very NOT coffee.

"Coffee and breakfast afterwards." He promised.

You huffed and snatched the smoothie, chugging it in 5 seconds flat. You slammed the cup down on the counter and let out a loud burp.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?" Bobby's voice echoed through the house.

You left Sam to contemplate what just happened as you jogged out of the house, breathing in fresh air.

"Usually I'd be grossed out, but that was just impressive." Sam admitted with a laugh as he followed you outside.

You cracked a grin.

"I'm glad it entertained you. I'm still pissed you woke me up though."

Sam shrugged.

"You'd be mad if I didn't wake you and you slept in til noon. You'll feel better once we get into it, I promise. And I'll make you breakfast when we get back."

You smiled at him. He was right. You leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you."

He smiled at you, and you swear your heart grew a couple sizes.

You spun on your heel and started jogging away from Bobby's house.

"Now let's get going, I can taste the coffee and pancakes already."