Sharing: Crowley x Reader Part 2

Crowley took you to his domain, his kingdom, his pride and joy. Hell. You had to admit, it was impressive.

A month passed. Crowley had given you a giant bedroom, across the hall from his. Time flew by. You spent your days swapping stories with Crowley. You told him of your travels to places he'd already seen. But he listened intently, watching your eyes light up when you talked about everything you'd seen.

You told him of a power you had discovered after being with Mia for such a long time. Anytime you were around great amounts of emotion- be it sadness, worry, or joy- you absorbed it, your head filled with the same emotion. You practically became the emotion. It was both a curse and a gift.

In return, he told you of everything he'd seen. From owning mars to being crowned King Of Hell.

You had fantastic feasts, and he zapped you out every night to watch the stars light up the sky. Of course, sometimes he would disappear for a few days with no explanation but, 'The Winchesters.'

You spent those days wandering Crowley's castle. One day you found a kitchen, and spent all day baking pies. Crowley came home that night and found you asleep in front of the oven, covered in flour. You got a stomach ache the next day from eating too much, but you and Crowley simply laughed it off.

So here you sat, in bed, a month later. You'd been getting weird feelings in your stomach whenever you saw Crowley. It was very confusing. Were you coming down with something?

You climbed out of bed and headed down to breakfast. You wore a black silk gown and black fuzzy slippers.

You slid down the spiral banister down to the dining room, nodding a good morning to the king himself. Your mind was pre-occupied, however, so you ended up tripping on your way to get coffee.

Crowley caught you before you could hit the floor, and he pulled you up. Concern was etched into his face as he asked,

"Are you alright, love?"

His accent sent shivers down you spine, which only further confused you.

He stared into your eyes for a moment before smiling and setting you back onto your feet.

"Mia is coming in today. We have things to do." He said and with a snap pf his fingers, a cup of coffee popped into your hands.

You cleared your throat and nodded, heading back up to your room.

Looking at your closet, you grabbed some clothes and headed to your shower.

20 minutes later, you came out in black skinny jeans and a maroon tank top. You dried your jet black hair before braiding it down your back. You slipped some combat boots on and grabbed a leather jacket.

You jogged downstairs, and saw Crowley waiting for you at the bottom of the staircase. You ignored the tugging in your stomach at the sight of him in a black tux.

"Nice outfit." He commented, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm hanging with the King of Hell now." You said, crossing your arms.  "I gotta keep up appearances."

He rolled his eyes, offering me is hand.

"You look stunning in everything, love."

You tried to hide your blush as you took his hand. You know you failed, but he chose not to comment. He simply smiled.

Taking his hand, you zapped out of Hell, showing back up in front of an abandoned warehouse. You raised an eyebrow towards Crowley, but he offered no explanation. Just a smile.