Mistake: Dean x Reader Part 2

The young woman's eyes flickered.

She slowly sat up, and looking around the room determined she was in her own bedroom.

She climbed off the bed and looked down at herself. She wore the same clothes she'd been wearing before the...

Her eyes widened as she remembered the pervious events. She remembered Dean holding her and begging her to stay with him.

She softly padded out of her bedroom, in search of the boys. She had to assure them that she was fine, and apologize for giving them such a scare.

She made her way downstairs and quietly called out, "Hello?"

She waited, and no response.

Where was everyone?

She was about to search for her phone when she heard a faint voice from the living room.

"(Y/n)?"

Smiling she took off towards the living room and screeched to a halt. Contrary to the voice she heard, Dean wasn't in the room.

Instead the tv was on. She furrowed her brows and studied the screen.

The picture was blurry, and it flickered on and off.

It took her a few minutes, but she was finally able to make out the moving images on the screen, and a quiet gasp left her lips.

A few traitor tears fell down her face as she watched Dean and Sam sitting on her bathroom floor.

Dean was laying was the floor with her unresponsive body in his lap, and Sam was frantically talking on the phone.

Dean started screaming at Sam to call an ambulance, and she couldn't help but shake her head to herself.

"I can't call an ambulance! If they get here and she's......they'll take her away and we'll never see her again!" Sam roared.

The sound kept cutting out, and the boys continued to scream at each other.

She didn't know how much time passed, but she eventually slumped to the floor.

Sam and Dean tried everything they could. They put her in the shower and ran her under cold water, gave CPR, anything they could think of.

But she was gone.

Tears fell steadily down her face as she finally realized; she was watching her own death.

___________

She opened her eyes with a start for the second time that day.

She lifted her head from the carpet and blinked the sleep out her eyes. She stood up, her eyes burning.

She left the living room and walked to the kitchen. She was startled to find a man sitting at her dining table.

His back was turned, but she could see he wore jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

"Hello?" She spoke quietly.

The man turned around and smiled widely.

"The names Chuck. Chuck Shurley."