Drip: Sam #1

Ambulances were blaring.

People were yelling.

Your head was pounding.

You were overwhelmed with the sounds and feelings of what was going on around you.

Your vision was blurry and occasionally went black, but it cleared enough for you to see a strangers face above you.

"It's ok, sweetie. The paramedics are here."

You were just driving to meet the boys, to help them talk to a recent survivor of what you believed to be a supernatural attack. But something jumped in front of your car causing you to swerve and lose control.

You remember flipping off the road and then-darkness.

You were just driving.

You were being lifted on a stretcher, then you were in an ambulance, then you were being pushed into a hospital. You couldn't tell how much time was passing.

You couldn't feel much of anything, but you just knew. Your right arm was twisted the wrong way, you felt nothing where your left leg should be, and there was a sharp pain in your ribs.

You stared at the ceiling, unable to speak or move, focusing on the sound of your blood dripping off the stretcher and hitting the floor.

Drip

Drip

Drip

"Excuse me!" Your medic yelled as he pushed past two men in suits.

"Oh, sorry, we're-" he stopped.

Your half opened eyes didn't leave the ceiling.

"(Y/N)?" The man said.

Your brain sluggishly recognized the voice as Sam. Your Sam. The other man turned around and his face paled.

"You know her?" The medic asked.

Sam nodded.

"Well she's heading up to emergency surgery. She may have internal bleeding and we need to stitch up her leg." He pushed you away. You weren't paying attention to any of it, you were tuned out.

Drip

Drip

Drip

"Wait! We have to say goodbye!" The other man called. Some distant part of you recognized it as Dean.

The brothers leaned over you. "(Y/N)?" Sam said, his eyes watering.

Your eyes slowly slid over to his face and a smile slipped onto your face. You did recognize him, your Sam.

Drip

Drip

Drip

You opened your mouth to say his name, when you felt a sudden sharp pain in your chest. A single drop of blood fell from your mouth, running down your chin. Your smile fell and your eyes glazed over.

Sam yelled your name and the medic pushed him away. They tried to restart your heart, to no prevail. Eventually they were forced to call time of death.

Sam slipped to his knees and sobbed as you laid limp on the bed.

And your Sammy cried, because you had died.

sorry fam xoxo