Preference: Halloween

Dean:
Couple Costume:

It took a couple pecan pies, several bottles of whiskey, and a lot of making out; but finally Dean agreed to dress up for Halloween with you.

One of your good friends was having a Halloween party, and she'd invited you and the gang.

You deliberated for weeks, wanting to show up with the best costumes possible. You managed to keep it secret from Dean. You knew he expected a cowboy, but you wanted to be more original than that.

So you finally picked out the perfect outfits, and soon Halloween was upon you.

You didn't tell anyone what the outfits were, so Sam and Castile stood impatiently, waiting for you and Dean to come out.

"Are you guys ever coming out?" Sam called. "We're gonna be late!"

You giggled from the bedroom, and open the door dramatically.

You had to physically push Dean out the door, and as the both of you stood side by side, Sam snickered.

"Shut up, Sam." Dean grumbled.

You gave both the boys a glare.

"Shut up, both of you. Dean and I look great!" You yelled, swinging around your prop.

Dean discreetly peaked behind you, and nodded slowly.

"You do look pretty great...."

You slapped his shoulder.

"Dean stop staring at my ass!"

"Sorry, sorry." You doubted he was actually sorry.

"I don't understand what you two are dressed as." Castiel confessed.

"Isn't it obvious?" You exclaimed, swinging your bat around.

"We're Harley Quinn and The Joker!"

Favorite Sweets:

Deans favorite sweets is anything with caramel. He especially loves those green apple caramel suckers.

Your favorite sweets were anything sweet and salty. Snickers were the best, and you couldn't go wrong with chocolate covered pretzels.

Halloween Day:

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" You screamed as you jumped out of bed.

Dean woke up with a start, rolling off the bed and hitting the floor.

He grumbled under his breath as he picked himself up off the floor.

"What in Crowley's realm are you on about?" He yelled, eyeing you like you were crazy.

You just giggled, jumping on the bed and clapping your hands.

"ITS HALLOWEEN."

At that point, Dean just looked concerned. He grabbed a flask from beside his bed, and opened it up.