About Time: Sam x Reader

You climbed into bed, the itchy sheets sticking to your bare legs as you slipped under the blankets.

You laid your head onto on the hard pillows and closed your eyes. Before long, you felt the bed dip beside you. You grinned and flipped onto your other side, opening your eyes.

"About time!" You said as Sam climbed under the blankets.

"I'm here." He said in defense, a smile creeping onto his face. You just rolled your eyes, a grin still on your lips.

You leaned up to give him a quick peck on the cheek, but he turned his head at the last minute. You ended up kissing him on the lips, and his smile widened.

You narrowed your eyes then turned back around so your back was facing him.

"Sneaky bastard." You muttered, just loud enough that he's hear.

"That's it!" He said, grabbing your side and sliding you over to him. He started tickling your side.

"Sam!" You said, erupting in giggles. "Stop! You'll wake up Dean!" You said breathless, in between laughs.

"Playing the Dean card, eh?" Sam said with a chuckle, but he let you relax.

He wrapped both arms around you and kissed the top of your head.

"Goodnight, (y/n)." He murmured into your hair.

"Night, Sam." You said, your eyes heavy.

It didn't take long for you to fall asleep in your mooses' arms.

You eyes popped open and you groaned. Sam's grip had loosened so you slowly sat up, his arms falling to your lap.

The hotel alarm clock read 4 a.m., which made you groan again.

It would take you forever to fall back asleep.

So you turned and looked at Sam. When he was asleep, all the worry washed off his face. The wrinkles that appeared on his forehead when he was thinking were smoothed out. He looked so.....peaceful. And beautiful. 

You laid back down and wrapped his arms around you. Sam didn't stir, so you put your head on his chest.

"I'm so lucky." You whispered to yourself, and closed your eyes.

Not 5 minutes after you had closed your eyes, Sam sat up abruptly.

You slid off his chest and onto his legs.

"Sam!" You said with a groan as his knees dug into your back.

He just stared at you with a weird expression on his face.

"What Sam? Is something wrong?" He just stared.

"Sam?" You said, a little grin forming on your lips. It was hard not to grin when he was looking at you like that.

"(Y/N)?" He said, leaning down to your face.

"Yes?" You said, that stupid grin still on your face.

"I love you."

You froze.

Sam just stared at you.

Your eyes widened.

Sam just stared.

You realized you were still just sitting their like an idiot, so you leaned up and whispered.

"I love you too."

Then he was kissing you with all the love he could muster, and you were kissing him back with the same passion.

He pulled away, and set his forehead against yours.

"We should probably get more sleep." Sam said finally.

You nodded, unable to keep a stupid smile off your face.

He wrapped his arms back around you, and kissed your head again.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Sammy."

Unknown to you and Sam, Dean laid in his motel bed across the room with his back to you, awake. Having heard everything, he smiled; proud of his brother. That night, everyone fell asleep with love in their hearts and hope in their dreams.