Music Imagine #1

Sam x Reader
Song: All Time Low
Artist: Jon Bellion

I was the knight in shining armor in your movie

Sam hadn't been the one to save you. You saved him. He'd been struggling against a vampire clan with his brother, and you'd swooped in and saved his life.

Would put your lips on mine and love the after taste

It didn't take long for the two of you to fall in love. It was destined to be. He'd never loved anyone this much since Jess.

Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me

But it seemed, just like Jess, you were also destined to die.

I, yeah, I've been trying to fix my pride

Sam's pride had killed you. He was too prideful to ask for your help on a case, and he left you vulnerable. You were dead the moment he stepped out the door.

But that's shit's broken, that shit's broken

He was devastated. There was no denying this time. He was the reason you were dead.

Lie, lie, lie, I try to hide it now you know it

He tried to hide his sorrow from Dean, and Cas. He tried to lie. But they saw right through it.

That I'm at an all time low

He hasn't been this low since the demon blood. He contemplated going back to it, to forget the pain.

Low, low, low, low, low, low

He could barely stand not having you around. But you'd hate him if he touched demon blood ever again. So he didn't.

I was the prototype like 3 stacks in that CD

You had a huge CD collection, something you used to be very proud of. He listened to it every day.

An example of the perfect candidate

You were everything Sam wanted, down to the last detail. He would never find someone like you. And he didn't want to try.

Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me

Dean tried to get him out to a bar, to try and get over you. But the moment Dean suggested it, Sam pushed him away, and didn't speak for days.

You're the reason that I just can't concentrate

He couldn't even go on cases anymore. He couldn't concentrate without you.

I, I, I, I've been trying to fix my pride but that shit's broken

His pride killed you, and he never gave in to it every again.

Lie, lie, lie, lie, I try to hide but now you know it

There was no lies anymore. He couldn't function without you.

That I'm at an all time low

He was at an all time low.