Shark Week: Sam x Reader

"EXCUSE ME!" You yelled running past Bobby. You staggered as you tried to balance all the food in your arms.

You set everything down on the dining table before calling for the boys.

"SAMMY, DEAN! GET YOUR ASSBUTTS DOWN HERE!" You screamed.

You flipped on the TV as you heard the pounding of feet on stairs and the back door swinging open.

Sam burst down and Dean came in, covered in oil.

"Ew, Dean! Your NOT sitting by me smelling like that." You said, crinkling your nose.

He rolled his eyes before running upstairs. He returned 10 minutes later, clean.

You all sat down, you squished in between your two boys.

Bobby stood behind the couch as all three of you bickered and stole food from each other.

"DEAN! Your hogging the dip!" You yelled, punching him in the arm.

"It's not my fault it's delicious! What's it called again?" He said with a full mouth.

"Ew, Dean!" You shrieked as bits of  chicken flung out of his mouth as he talked.

Sam just munched away at his carrots and dip. The little cutie.

"It's buffalo chicken dip. Family recipe." You said, now distracted.

"What are you idjits doing?" Bobby said, sitting in a chair with his bottle of whiskey.

"Shark Week!" Sam yelled as if it was obvious. Which it was. I mean, it was just a bunch of sharks swimming around and eating things.

Awesome, right? We thought so, so Dean decided to have a marathon when it came on. You, of course, were put on snack duty.

So the three-well, now the four-of you settled in with your snacks and whiskey as the programmer talked about the great white shark. Your personal favorite. Apparently Deans too, because he was staring intently at the screen.

You turned to Sam to see he was still munching on carrots. He was still a cutie.

"Stop staring at Sam, (y/n)!" Dean quipped out of no where. "I can practically feel you undressing him with your eyes. We all know you like him, so just kiss already."

Your eyes went wide and turned towards Dean. He wore a devilish grin. He knew you liked Sam.

So you did the only logical thing in this situation. You punched him and ran.

You ran from the study to the stairwell. You ran up, taking two steps at a time. You slipped into your room down the hall and slammed the door shut, shaking the whole house.

"Stupid!" You screamed at yourself.

You were in the middle of throwing all your books out the window when there was a soft knock.

"(Y/N)?" The voice said. It was Sam.

You didn't answer. Instead you threw all your books out the window, then you ripped your sheets of your bed.

With your anger finally out, you laid down on the hard wood floor.

Another knock on the door told you Sam was still waiting there.

"Come in." You voice was bland.

It wasn't that you were embarrassed.

You were scared.

Sam was always so sad about Jessica. Though he doesn't mention her much anymore, it still shows.

Now what would he think? Every time he would look at you, all he would be able to see was, 'this weirdo book loving hunter likes me'. Way to ruin a friendship.

You were snapped from you thoughts as Sam walked into the room.

"You know Dean's still whining around about how you punched him." He said, walking in.

You rolled your eyes. "Of course he is."

Debating for a moment, Sam laid down on the floor beside you.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Laying down with you." He replied, a grin tugging at his lips.

You couldn't help but smile back.

"Aren't you going to ask me something?" You finally asked.

He shook his head.

"No. If there's something you wanna tell me, you can. I'll listen."

This was why you liked Sam. Here he was, already knowing that you liked him. But he was giving you the chance to tell him yourself.

"I like you." You said, deciding to keep it simple.

"I like you too." He said, smiling softly.

You eyes grew wide as he leaned in and kissed you.

When he kissed you, you felt whole, you felt perfect, you felt unstoppable.

You pulled apart, large smiles on both your faces.

"Shall we return to Shark Week, my love?" He asked, sanding up and offering you his hand.

You took it without hesitation.

"We shall."