Dark Side: Crowley x Reader

You flexed your fingers around, feeling your fingertips tingle as the energy in the room was condemned to your palm.

You flicked your wrist out, the orb of pure power flying. It hit him square in the chest, and he went flying backwards.

You took off in a run towards him. He stood up, pulling his gun out. Did he actually think that'd work?

He shot off the gun, and you held your hand towards the bullet speeding towards you. Time slowed down as you squeezed your palm shut and the bullet burst apart.

He grabbed a knife from his hip and took off in a sprint towards you. He threw the knife out, the blade spinning dangerously towards you. A grin slipped on your face.

You cartwheeled out of the way, and turned to find him standing a hair away. He punched you in the face. You fell backwards, but put your hands behind your head, catching yourself.

You bounced from the ground, your feet kicking him in the chest. He fell to the ground as you stood up.

God you loved your job.

You waited for the man to get back up and retaliate, but he stayed still.

Huh. Guess you hit him too h-

Another man came running up behind you. He was wielding a machete, and he swung it towards your neck as you swirled to meet his gaze.

You bent back, your eyes following the blade as it whizzed past your face, barely missing you.

You brought your knee up and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. It brought him down pretty quickly. As he was groaning in pain, your brought your foot down, hitting his head off the cement. Knocked out cold.

You sighed and ran a hand through your long hair.

You hummed to yourself as you dragged the bodies away. You dumped dropped them into a dumpster and wiped your hands on your jeans.

You turned around and looked right into the barrel of a gun. A .45, to be exact.

You brushed the gun off, ready to kick this idiots ass when a voice rang through the air.

"Not another step sweetheart."

You'd recognize that voice anywhere.

"Dean-fucking-Winchester, you better not be pointing a fucking gun at me."

The gun was lowered, the owners face becoming clear.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, his voice tight.

"What do you think, asshole?" You snapped. "Where's Sam?"

"Here!" You turned and found him climbing out of the impala.

"This has been a great reunion. But I gotta go. Great beyond is calling." You said sarcastically, with a quick wave. You slipped your knife into your boot.

You were getting hot so you took off your jacket, now just in a short black dress.

"Don't stare, Winchester." You said with a flirty wink in Dean's direction.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sam asked, as Dean was unable to speak.

"What do you mean?" You asked, playing innocent. You twirled a bit of hair in your fingers.

"You're......different. You're like....." Sam trailed off.

"Badass? I'm like a demon, Ruby, you mean." You said, putting a hand on your waist.

You rolled your eyes at the worried expressions you were getting from the boys.

"I'm not a demon Sammy. But I might as well be. Hell's great. Just my style, it turns out."

Dean snorted.

"What Dean-O? Got something to say?" You snapped.

"Yeah, I do. Stop with the tough act. You went to hell, it was-well, hell- you're not fine. How'd you even get out?"

Before you could answer, someone else did for you.

"She's not stupid."

You turned and saw Crowley stepping forward towards you.

"Oh no." Dean groaned. You grinned.

"Oh yes."

"So, what? You're on the dark side?" Sam said with a grimace.

You smirked, walking to Crowley. You wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"One thing I've learned from hell, Sammy."

You placed a kissed on Crowleys smirking lips.

"The dark side is so much more fun."