King: Crowley x Reader

"Thanks for the girls night out. I'll talk to you later!" You called, waving to your best friends as you walked out of the bar.

You walked down the street, watching the sky turn a dark blue. It was a crisp winter night, but you were only two blocks away from your apartment so you were walking. A little exercise never hurt.

It was only a few days until Christmas, and the streets we bustling with holiday shoppers. You had to push your way through crowds to get to the curb.

You saw a semi starting to come down the road, so you waited patiently for it to pass before you crossed the street.

At this moment, as you stood on the edge of the curb, someone pushed you. You couldn't see who, but someone stuck their hands out and pushed off your upper back, forcing you to teeter off the curb. 

You tripped into the street, falling to the hard ground.

You looked up, and your eyes were met with bright headlights, and a terribly loud honking as the truck came speeding down the street.

You didn't scream, just sat there in horror, closing your eyes, waiting for the impact when–

You heard a whoosh of air and you opened your eyes to find yourself sitting on the side walk on the other side of the street.

The crowds were streaming past you, some looking down and giving you annoyed looks.

You looked around for some explanation, and saw there were only one person who wasn't moving and passing by you.

He wore a black suit with a red flower in the front pocket, and was staring at you, his brows scrunched up in confusion.

"What happened?" You asked with a slight shake in your voice.

"I just saved your life, love."

His accent surprised you. British? Maybe. Scottish? Just a hint.

You raised an eyebrow and stood up, wiping your hands on your jeans.

"Yeah. No shit, Sherlock. I mean how?"

His features were shocked for a moment before relaxing, and he chuckled.

"Come get a drink with me, and I'll tell you." He offered with a cheeky grin.

You paused for a moment, then laughed and nodded. What the hell. He did just save your life.

"Only one way to seal the deal." He said with another grin, as if he knew something you didn't.

"And that is?"

"A kiss." He said with a smirk.

You narrowed your eyes.

"Fine. Only because I like your accent and I find you cute." You said crossing your arms.

He shrugged, but the grin remained on his face.

"Sounds fair." He said. He strolled over and leaned down.

He gave you a lasting kiss that made your stomach dance.

He pulled away and smirked yet again.

"Might I know your name?" He questioned.

It was your turn to grin as you linked arms with him and started walking down the street.

"(Y/N)." You said.

He started to speak, but you stopped him, and said something that left him breathless and even more intrigued than before.

"Nice to meet you, King Crowley."