Preference: Netflix

Sam:

Sam yawned and slowly made his way down the stairs towards Bobby's kitchen. His head perked up at the sound of multiple voices talking softly. He grabbed a knife from Bobby's kitchen table and stalked towards the origin of the voices, the living room.

He almost laughed as the source of the voices became known. There sat (y/n), his marvelous girlfriend, curled up in a giant blanket and watching Netflix intently.

"(Y/n)? Why didn't you come up to bed last night?" He asked, plopping down onto the couch beside you.

"SHHHH!" You pushed your hand against Sam's mouth, your eyes glued to the TV.

Sam pulled your hand away from his mouth, clasping it in between his two larger hands.

"Making a Murderer." You announced, pausing the tv. You stood up, cracking your back.

"What's it about?" He asked, standing up with you and kissing the top of your head.

"Come make me breakfast and I'll tell you all about it."

Sam rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Deal."

You jogged over to the kitchen and sat on a stool while Sam made eggs and bacon. You earnestly explained to Sam the basics. A man being sent charged for a crime he may or may not have committed.

You could go on for hours. But finally Sam was finished with breakfast, and he carried your plates into the living room.

"We have to start from the beginning!" Sam exclaimed as you restarted your episode.

You grinned slyly. Sam's previous law interest was coming out, and you knew he'd get hooked.

"Of course, Sammy. I want your opinion too."

Sam laughed, throwing his head back and shaking his long hair.

"Ah, this is why I love you, babe." He said with a grin.

You have him a quick kiss before pressing play. You heard Sam whisper one thing before the opening for the show came on.

"Knew that law degree would come in handy."

Gabriel:

Gabriel:

"Why can't you come drink with us?" Dean whined as you packed up your clothes. You'd been on a hunt with the Winchesters and to celebrate Dean wanted you to go drinking with him and Sam.

"I promised Gabe we'd have a date night." You said, zipping up your bag. You swung it over your shoulder.

"Can't you just skip it?"

You slapped Dean on the back of the head.

"Dean Winchester I don't care if you hate Gabriel, he's my boyfriend and I love him." You declared. You shot a glare at Dean and a smile towards Sam.