Preference: Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dean:

Christmas Dinner:
You and Dean went to a diner for Christmas dinner. The only one you could find that was open was old and a bit dingy, but you both had a great time, ordering bacon cheeseburgers and milkshakes.

You laughed and told stories about past Christmas' and watched snow fall softly from the sky.

Presents:
His For You:
Dean wasn't used to buying presents for anyone except Sam and himself. So he had a bit or trouble shopping for you. He finally found something for you though; a necklace.

You had a problem with feeling safe, and always feared you'd be caught off guard without any protection. So when dean found a key necklace that came with a knife that slid out of it, he knew it'd be perfect for you.

Yours For Him: It wasn't hard to shop for Dean

Yours For Him:
It wasn't hard to shop for Dean. His current leather jacket was on its last leg, having gone through a lot. So when you spotted a brown leather jacket while shopping, you instantly bought it.

Decorating: You went full out for the bunker

Decorating:
You went full out for the bunker. You had a decorated tree, but that wasn't enough. You hung up garland and wreaths and spent hours making paper snowflakes. You even convinced Cas to help you, and you discovered his hidden talent for arts and crafts.

Christmas Eve/Morning:
Christmas Eve you were practically bursting with excitement. The Christmas tree in the bunker had tons of presents under it. You couldn't help the childish side of you; eager to know what was under the wrapping paper.

Christmas Morning you were wide away early, at 7:00 A.M. sharp. You jolted out of bed, accidentally elbowing Dean in the head. He groggily woke up, rubbing his head.

"Get up!" You shrieked. "It's Christmas!"

You ran through the bunker, waking Sam and calling Cas so you could open presents.

The Tree:
Every year for Christmas, since you were a small child, you had always gotten a Christmas tree from your grandmas farm. This year would be no different. Dean accompanied you on the 10 hour long drive to your grandmothers house. It was an exhausting 10 hours, and Dean wasn't enjoying the ride in your pickup truck. You couldn't exactly take the impala. But the moment he pulled into your grandmothers driveway and saw your face light up, he knew it had been worth it.