Preference: Valentine's Day

Dean:

It was safe to say Dean had never spent a Valentine's Day with a girl before. He never bought chocolates, never confessed his undying love, never spent Valentine's Day with a significant other.

But now, he had you. He had met you through Bobby, of course, a couple months ago.

Tomorrow was Valentine's Day, and you weren't expecting anything. And you were fine with that.

"You and Dean doing anything for that er, Valentine's Day?" Bobby asked you gruffly.

You were helping him research for a case. You'd woken up this morning to find the boys had up and left you to hunt down a ghost a couple towns over. Leaving you home with Bobby.

You closed the book you were reading and rolled your eyes.

"Dean doesn't even know what Valentine's Day is. So no, we aren't."

Bobby raised his eyebrows, causing you to snap out,

"Which is FINE, Bobby! I don't even care that much."

It was true. While your heart felt a small twinge at the thought of doing nothing for Valentine's Day, you weren't about to start complaining. You had Dean, and just him coming back safe was all you needed.

"Hm. We'll see." Bobby said quietly, and you rolled your eyes again.

"I'm gonna go make us some food. I'm starving, and the boys are gonna take forever."

You stood up to go cook up some grub, but Bobby stood up so fast he knocked into his desk and a couple books fell off.

"No!" He yelled.

You raised your eyebrows and looked at him in confusion.

"You can't....because......the boys said they'd bring something back for dinner!" Bobby said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Who knows when that'll be. I'm staving it's already 5pm!" You said, shaking your head.

"The hell is wrong with you Bobby?" You went around Bobby's frowning figure, heading to the kitchen. You started gathering the stuff for grilled cheese when you heard Bobby talking.

"Bobby? Are you talking to yourself?" You called out.

He didn't answer, but he walked into the kitchen, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"Dean just called, said there was something for you up in your room. He said second drawer up in your dresser."

Bobby was making no sense.

"What the hell is going on?" You exclaimed, putting your hands on your hips.

"Just go you idjit!" He snapped.

You glared, but headed up to the room you and Dean shared.

You opened the second drawer, and couldn't help but let out a slight gasp.

You pulled out the shiny black material, and it rolled out down to the floor.

In your hands, you held a long, black, floor length gown. It was silkly with a sweetheart neckline and thin straps. It cinched a bit at the waist, and looked like it'd fit perfectly.

Also in the drawer, sat a little note.

You gently picked it up and read it.

"(Y/N), tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and you know I'm not good at this kinda stuff. I didn't want to deal with stupid crowds tomorrow, so I figured we could go out tonight. I hope you like the dress, Charlie helped me pick it out. I'll meet you downstairs after you put it on. Love, Dean."