Dancing: Crowley x Reader

You had a thing for dancing. You loved it. Spinning and twirling to a steady beat, hearts pumping and skirts swaying.

Crowley knew this. So when date night came along, he had the perfect plan.

"Where are we going, Crowl?" You asked for the millionth time as he dragged you to a secret room in his mansion.

"It's a surprise, darling." Was his only response.

You shrugged, following him without question. You trusted him with your life. And your dates.

He approached a large black door, and he gave you a small smirk before pushing it open and pulling you in.

You were momentarily blinded by a bright light, and you stumbled into a dimly lit room.

You looked around, a blood red couch sitting in a corner, black drapes hanging from the ceiling.

You turned to ask Crowley what the hell was going on, but you stopped dead when you looked down at yourself.

You wore a black dress with 3/4 sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. It cinched at your waist and the bottom folded out. 

A delicate silver chain hung around your neck and you touched your ears, feeling diamond studs in.

Velvet maroon heels adorned your feet, and touching your hair you found it to be curled and pinned back on one side with a maroon flower.

You did a little spin, your laughter filling the dark room.

"Enjoying yourself, love?"

You spun around to see Crowley in a black suit with a maroon flower in the chest pocket.

Your eyes widened at his appearance, and you felt yourself blushing as he raised an eyebrow and smirked at you.

"You look lovey my dear. Come." He said, linking his arm with yours and leading you out.

He pushed open another door and suddenly the sounds of music filled your ears.

You gasped, your breath being taken away at the scene laid out in front of of you.

Women in polka dots and flared skirts spun around, clutching men in suits decorated with war medals.

Ladies sat at low tables with dim lamps, fanning themselves and slyly talking to eligible bachelors.

It was like a perfect scene out of the 50's, your favorite period of time.

"How did....." You trailer off, steering your gaze to Crowley. He just gave you a smile before pulling you out to the dance floor.

"May I have this dance?" He asked, holing a hand out and bowing.

You giggled a bit before placing your hand in his.

"You may."

He swung you around, hand on your hip. A bubble of laughter escaped as you danced in beat to the live band playing in the corner. You shook your hips and tapped your feet, flying across the dance floor.

You didn't even notice that everyone around you had stopped to watch.

The song ended and Crowley dipped you, giving you a deep kiss

The song ended and Crowley dipped you, giving you a deep kiss. He pulled you back up and everyone began clapping before beginning to dance again.

Out of breath but still smiling, he led you back out to the room where you came in. You draped yourself over the couch and Crowley sat in the chair across from you.

"If only I could paint....." Crowley began, drifting off with a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows.

You snorted, playfully rolling your eyes.

He snapped his fingers and a waiter came in, setting down two metal plates full of bite sized food on the table in between you and Crowley. He left again with a quick bow.

You rejoiced at the food, and plucked a roll dipped in some sort of sauce. Whatever it was, it was delicious.

As you sat and ate, you and Crowley talked about anything and everything.

You didn't know how much time was going by, but you began to yawn, feeling your eyelids droop.

"Ah, I think it's time to go home." Crowley said, gently lifted you from the couch.

You snuggled your head into his chest and as he carried you back through the door, clothes returning to their natural form.

He carried you to your shared bedroom and carefully set you down. He tucked you in, lightly kissing your forehead. He quietly left the room, going to start the breakfast you'd surely want once you woke up.

You smiled drowsily, reaching a hand up to your hair where the maroon flower still sat. You plucked it from your curls and twisted it around in your fingers.

You smiled again as you finally dozed off, your mind full of flowers and Crowley.