Welcome to the Villains' world

"Thank you, come back again soon!" y/n chirps as she hands her last customer their order before sighing in exhaustion,"Man, what a thought. Rush hour was more... Rushy than usual." she mumbles as she rests her elbows on the counter with half lidded eyes,"Yeah, well, it's almost summer vacation. Businesses are bound to get busier this time of year." her coworker says as they wipe down tables.

"You can go home, ya know? Your shift is over in five minutes anyway." they add and y/n mods before going to the back room to change before leaving for home, the sun already setting behind the hills in the far distance.

Y/n let's out a breath as she listens to some music, her hands in her pockets as she unconsciously hums to the tunes. Though, she then sighs with bored eyes,[I wish something interesting would happen. I'm so bored out of my gored in this town. I can't leave yet until I'm 18. Geez, what a pain.] she frowns.

By the time she arrived in her neighborhood street, the sun had completely set and the moon along with its army of stars overtook the sky,"Tch, summer my ass. It's freezing tonight." y/n shivers through gritted teeth as she stops at a crosswalk, waiting for the lights to turn green even though the street was as empty as a ghost town.

"Come man, turn green already!" she screams at the stoplights, but hums in confusion when she heads,"... Is that, galloping? The heck?" she raises a brow and looks in the direction the sound is coming from.

Y/n chokes on air when her eyes lands on a dark hearse being pulled by two dark horses coming straight at her. Of course, there she spots a coffin in the back,"Oh shiitake mushroom!" she yelps as she dumbly covers her head just in time when the horses skid to a stop right in front of her.

Y/n peeks one eye open when one of the horses blew air in her face,"What the heck is going on?" she whispers as she slowly reaches out to pet the horse's snout,"At least, they're friendly... I guess..." she says with uncertainty as the horse enjoys the affection it's receiving.

Y/n is then hit with a sudden dizzy spell,"H-Hey, what's... going... on...?" she mumbles as black clouds the edges of her vision while her body starts to sway a bit. And then... Lights out.

She doesn't know how or why, but y/n soon found herself standing in front of a beautifully carved mirror in a barren room. She didn't even flinch when the mirror suddenly lit up in flame of green hue. No, instead she stares at it with wonder.

"Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor... My proud, beautiful flower of evil." y/n feels herself drawing closer to the mirror as it spoke to her,"You are truly the fairest one of all."

"O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat... Reveal unto to me the visage I seek..." the mirror trails off as y/n peers closer at the green flames encased within the mirror, her reflection the only thing that's faintly seen in them,"You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth..." it spoke mysteriously before the flames are replaced by a hand reaching out to y/n.

"If your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror." y/n unconsciously does so and the hand held her hand with gentle care, but also with a firm grip. That then changes to red fire encasing her hand, but not hurting her at all. She doesn't dare to pull back.

"As flame reduces even the stars to ash..." the flames then turns to a chunk of ice, to which y/n grazes with the tip of her fingers,"As ice seals away even time itself..." Vines then wraps around y/n's wrists and a small part of her forearm,"As great trees swallow even the sky." the mirror then turns black.

"Fear not the power of darkness. Now, demonstrate your power." a bright, green light from the mirror blinds y/n as she's encased in darkness once more,"To me. To them. To yourself. The hour grows long, and time is scarce. Keep steady your grip, no matter what may come..." the mysterious voice says as y/n feels tingles on her hand that held the mysterious voice's hand.

"...Okay." she whispers before closing her eyes, sleeping consuming her being.