Prologue 0-2: Recollection Blanking

Y/n and Crowley searched books through books, but both of them came up empty handed,"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing." Crowley utters as he shuts a book while y/n groans,"Nothing on my part too." she admits as she puts a book away.

"Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history." Crowley states before standing in front of the shorter girl and leans down close to her face,"Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?" he interrogates and y/n backs up,"No, absolutely not!" she quickly says.

"If so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?" Crowley hums as he stands straight back up,"With all due respect, that sounds ridiculous, but not impossible at this point." y/n says bluntly.

"Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed." Crowley asks and y/n pats her pockets before feeling something small on her right hip and sometimes heavy on her left hip.

[My gun and mp3? Hm, well Crowley would likely be alarmed by a weapon, so only my mp3 would do.] she thought and pulls out her mp3,"I have this, my mp3 player. Will this help?" she says and hands the device to Crowley, who hums and studies the small device from all angles,"Afraid not, I've never seen something like this before." he admits as he hands the device back to its owner.

"Well, this is quite the predicament." he frowns,"I cannot have someone, let alone a lady, with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young woman without a cent to her name, or any ability to contact her guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless." he mutters to himself.

"Hmmmmm... Ah!" he snaps his fingers with a smile,"There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being." he announces and y/n gives him a look of doubt,[Why do I get the feeling it's a shack?]

"In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home." Crowley adds before looking proud of himself,"Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say." he boasts and y/n sweatdrops at the man's ego.

"Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say." he says as he holds out a hand for y/n to take before guiding her to her temporary home.

.

..

...

"Oh yeah, it definitely has some... Character to it." y/n deadpans at the sight of a rickety old building that's barely standing on its last beams. What's worse is that it's dark and it's most likely a haunted house,"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." Crowley ushers the girl into the house, who immediately grimaces at what's before her.

Old furniture either broken, dusty or turned on their sides. Wallpapers peeling from the wall due to rain and or old age. Painting either having fallen to the ground or are tilted askew. In short... It's a hot mess in here.

"Oh shiitake mushroom." y/n sighs,"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself." Crowley pats her shoulder before turning and leaving,"But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!" he closes the door behind himself as he left, leaving a raining dust in his wake.

Y/n sighs before letting out a small sneeze,"Geez, I know this place is abandoned or whatever, but would it kill someone to keep it clean once and awhile? I could make a dust-castle outta this!" she grumbles before taking her robe off and folds it up before placing it on the coffee table.