Episode 2-10: Savanaclaw Finale

Everyone turned their attention to Riddle who had called out to Crowley. The Heartslabyul Leader approaches the headmaster as familiar faces followed behind him,"They're..." y/n's eyes widen at this,"Mr. Rosehearts? And I see you're with... Ah." Crowley acknowledges the victims behind Riddle.

"Correct. They are the victims in this incident." Riddle gestures to the victims and Trey hobbles forward on his crutches,"Headmage, speaking on behalf of the victims, I have a request for you. We would like you to permit Savanaclaw House to play in the tournament despite their crimes." he asks and y/n's eyes widens more at this as well as the Savanaclaw students' as well.

"What...? Are you saying...you wish to forgive their crimes?" Crowley asks as he's caught off guard by this bizarre request,"You guys..." Ruggie whispers with wavering eyes,"No. That's the last thing we want." Jamil adds with narrowed eyes and hands on his hips.

"If Savanaclaw is disqualified from the tournament, we'll lose our chance at revenge." Trey reveals with a sadistic smirk,"Wh-whaaat?!" Ruggie exclaims loudly with surprise as his ears droop a little,"Revenge!?" Jack repeats with a dumbfounded expression.

"After all, fighting with magic is forbidden on campus." Riddle reminds them with crossed arms,"But during a Spelldrive game, it's all in the name of sport, right? It just happens to be a sport where players face off using the fullest extent of their magic." Trey smirks with squinted eyes full of mischief.

"Yeah. If we lose our chance at revenge, it'll gnaw at us all year!" Heartslabyul A claims as he waves a fist in the air,"We throw down the gauntlet! Duel us!" Pomefiore A demands as he tosses his glove to the ground.

"Plus, I dunno what happened here, but it looks like it left the Savanaclaw kids in even worse shape than we're in." Jamil comments with a smirk of amusement,"What we're saying is: now that we know who did this, we have an opportunity to hash things out on the field instead of letting grudges fester." Trey says with crossed arms.

"You've said it yourself, Leona, fighting doesn't break school rules if it's a part of a Spelldrive match!" Cater hums playfully as he taps his chin,"Normally, I would demand their heads. But if Trey and the others insist on settling their grudges on the field... I am willing to overlook their disregard for the rules this once." Riddle waves a hand in the air in a dismissive manner.

"I understand where you're coming from. However, the question is: Are these Savanaclaw students even capable of taking to the field?" Crowley says with a hesitant tone,"Mr. Kingscholar has only just regained consciousness!" he exclaims as he turns to Leona, who turns to y/n.

Said girl gives him a secretive wink that made him smirk,"Heh heh... Ha ha ha! Don't you underestimate me, Crowley. I wouldn't even need to be awake to handle this sorry pack of wounded herbivores." he boasts with a genuine smile as he slowly gets up,"Wow. Now THAT is audacious." Jamil huffs a smirk as he crosses his arms.

"I got no intention of bowin' to anyone. If you want my apology, come and take it." Leona challenges,"Do we have your blessing, Headmage?" Trey smiles,"Dear me. Aren't I the fool for thinking you all wanted to talk about your feelings?" Crowley sighs through his nose and places his hands on his hips.

"Your petition is granted. Savanaclaw will be allowed to participate in the tournament, as originally planned. And as headmage, I very much appreciate that this will keep our little scandal under wraps as the whole world is watching." he says and y/n sweatdrops,"Adults have it rough, huh?" she murmurs and Crowley clears his throat.

"Well, the spectators have surely grown weary of waiting for the players to appear. Do make haste." he advises with a smile,"All right, let's-Urk!" Leona says as he goes to take a step, but then wince in pain,"That hurt..." he growls with gritted teeth as Ruggie approaches him with a glare.