Episode 1-9: Finale for Heartslabyul

Several days have passed before the Revenge Unbirthday Party is being held,"All hail our leader, the Red Sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!" a Heartslabyul student announces after he blew the trumpet and drums were pounded,"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!" the rest of the residents cheer as Riddle walks down between the two rows of saluting students.

"Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white... This seems a proper unbirthday indeed." he nods with a satisfied smile,"Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapo- Er, well, I suppose it's fine either way." he says with a sheepish smile.

"Not everything has to change completely, you know. Like, maybe spread the jam on your scones, instead of on the dormouse this time?" Trey suggests with a smile,"Let's try to set the bar at 'it's great if it's this way', not 'it absolutely has to be this way'." he advises.

"Yes, that makes sense." Riddle nods as the group watch from a small distance as Riddle inspects things,"I can't believe we got roped into cleaning up and prepping the garden again." Ace whines as he slumps a bit,"Well, at least the housewarden recovered from his overblot without any complications." Deuce tells him with a smile.

"And the garden is Magicam-worthy once again! Hashtag #nofilter on this gorgeousness!" Cater grins as y/n picks at her bandages a bit, an itch annoying her a bit,"Still can't believe the headmaster took my gun..." she whispers with a pout.

"Blah blah blah! Let's just eat already!" Grim cheers with a drool,"Then eat we shall! I'll get the-" Cater is cut off by Riddle holding a hand up,"Wait a minute!" he calls out,"Huh?" Cater blinks at him and Riddle points to a rose bush,"There's a white rose...!" he narrows his eyes at them as the group flinch.

"We missed one?!" Ace hisses with dread,"Ace, Deuce, I told you to make sure to paint EVERY rose!" Cater panics,"Wait, this is our fault?!" Deuce gives him a shocked expression.

"R-Riddle, listen..." Trey stammers with worry as y/n quickly blocks Riddle's view of the rose bush,"It's not there! It's not real! You didn't see anything! Avert your eyes man!" she squeals and Riddle snorts,"Well..." he chuckles as he pats y/n's head,"I suppose I can overlook one or two missed roses." he states and y/n smiles at him proudly.

"R-really?! That's so generous of you, Riddle!" Cater says with awe as he beams a smile,"If we work together, we should be able to get them painted in no time." Riddle claims as he whips out his magical pen,"What? They still gotta be painted?!" Ace exclaims with disbelief.

"Even so... I'm impressed. You've changed, Riddle." Trey smiles proudly,"I'm starvin' here! Let's just get these stupid roses painted or whatever!" Grim whines,"All right, is everyone ready?" Riddle smiles before they all got to work.

"When's the last time you did the painting, Riddle?" Trey smiles,"Hard to say. I've let the dorm members handle it since I became housewarden." Riddle hums,"It's kinda fun once in a while. Well, less so with a bunch of clueless freshmen." Cater chirps.

"Hey! Do you mean us?!" Ace narrows his eyes at him,"After all the painting I've had to do, I'm about to wipe the floor with Riddle!" Grim claims with a prideful smile.

"Heh. We'll see about that." Riddle chuckles before noticing Ace and Deuce's rose bush,"That coat of paint is much too thin! Make it thicker, and don't miss anything!" he tells them sternly.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Deuce stammers,"You're still so demanding! I thought you were finally gonna chill out some." Ace groans as he and Deuce got work in making the roses a darker red,"He might chill out a little, but he wouldn't be Riddle if he weren't a perfectionist." Cater shrugs.

"Like I always say: if you're going to do something, do it perfectly. I want the very best party! And that means no cutting corners!" Riddle says before chuckling. He then easily turns and entire bush of roses red,"...And that's how it's done." he says.