Episode 3-5: A Dorm Suite

"Not a chance." was Leona's immediate response to Jack's suggestion of the Ramshackle Duo staying with them,"You didn't even pause before answering..." Jack and y/n sweatdrop at his response,"No pets allowed in the dorm. They shed all over the place." Leona points to Grim.

"First of all, I AIN'T NO PET. Second of all, I DO NOT! Aren't you guys, like, a billion times furrier than me?!" Grim glares at him,"This is about you, not us." Ruggie shrugs and y/n sends him a smile,"Hey Ruggie." she greets and then eyes his bandaged arm,"Yo, y/n." Ruggie nods in her direction.

"For one thing..." Leona crosses his arms, continuing with Ruggie's words,"Our empty rooms haven't been cleaned in months. Dorm students use 'em as a dumping ground for their junk. Where are we supposed to put up two extra freeloaders?" he asks Jack as he points to y/n and Grim.

"Ooh, I know!" Ruggie snaps his fingers as his ears perk up,"Why don't you just bunk with 'em in your room, Leona?" he suggests,"What?!" everyone gives him flabbergasted looks,"Ruggie, if you keep flapping your lips, you're about to find 'em sewn shut." Leona threatens with narrowed eyes.

"Think of it this way, Leona. You're used to havin' people do everything for ya, right? What if we put 'em in charge of serving you instead of charging for room and board? Seems like a win-win to me." Ruggie explains,"Grr... Ruggie, you little..." Leona growls before his eyes trail over to y/n.

"Hey, I still ain't fully healed up from the interdorm Spelldrive tournament, y'know?" Ruggie shrugs as he holds his injured arm,"I dunno if it was that major magic I chugged a whole potion to use or what, but hard work's been wearin' me down more than ever lately. And if I might remind you, Leona, I busted my tail for you." he guilt trips smoothly,"So I'm thinkin' I'd heal a whole lot faster if I had these guys waiting on you for a while!" he says convincingly and Leona feels his eyelid twitch with annoyance.

"Tch. You're a regular mercenary sometimes." he comments,"Hey now, I haven't said a single dishonest word! Shyeheehee." Ruggie snickers mischievously before sending y/n a wink secretly.

Suddenly Leona turns to y/n and pokes her forehead,"Maybe, but I don't let just anyone cozy up to me like that." he declares before stepping back,"Hey, boys! C'mere a sec!" he calls out and three Savanaclaw residents stepped up with menacing smirks,"Yes, sir! You called, Housewarden?" Savanaclaw A asks,"Oh, hey, it's the schmucks who spied on Savanaclaw before the Spelldrive tournament." Savanaclaw B cracks his knuckles,"Ain't every day an escaped quarry comes back to us! Heh heh heh!" Savanaclaw C cackles.

"Fight my dorm's students. If you win, I'll let you stick around as gophers. I don't care if it IS just for three days. Savanaclaw's got no use for dead weight, no matter how short or long your stay." Leona reasons and y/n sighs with an exhausted expression,"We're really doing this? This late at night?" she grumbles.

"There's always the option of you guys sleeping in a tree somewhere." Leona smirks smugly and y/n sighs loudly,"Fiiine..." she whines before dropping her bag and taking a few steps away from the Savanaclaw challengers,"Uh, whatcha you doing y/n?" Ruggie asks before they all tense up at the sight of her pulling out her gun.

"Heh, same trick again? Don't kid yourself Herbivore. That won't work on us again." Leona tells her with confidence and before anyone could say or think what had happened, the three Savanaclaw challengers fell to the ground clutching their legs,"Ahh!" Savanaclaw A screams howls in pains,"It was loaded!?" Savanaclaw C screeches,"Ugh..." B groans in pain.

"The heck!?" Ruggie and Leona gives the girl ridiculous looks while y/n dangles her gun on her finger with a raised brow and pursed lips,"Never. Ever. Mess with a girl tired of everyone's problems." she tells them with sharp eyes.

Leona clicks his tongue,"How could you lose to some puny little Herbivore that fast?" he glares at his fallen comrades,"You're givin' me a bad name over here." he sneers,"Yipe! Sorry, sir!" Savanaclaw A screams in fright.