Episode 2-5: Territory Breakthrough

The voice that had called the Savanaclaw students out was none other than Leona himself as he and Ruggie strut towards them,"Housewarden Leona!" Savanaclaw A perks up,"These students are trespassing on our territory!" Savanaclaw B accuses as he points at the group,"Let's teach 'em a little lesson! Heh heh heh." Savanaclaw C cackles, making y/n wonder if he's a laughing hyena, but his animal features say otherwise.

Ruggie's ears twitches when he recognizes the group before him,"Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria." he says with a smile as he laces his hands behind his head,"Hey! It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar!" Grim points a paw at him with a glare.

"Hey now, friend. Let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames." Ruggie pouts before pointing a thumb at himself,"I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi. Don't wear it out." he introduces himself and secretly gives y/n a wink, who in return shies away a bit from the unexpected move.

Leona narrows his eyes at her as he leans forward a bit,"Hey... I know you. You're the herbivore who stepped on my tail at the botanical gardens." he says with a bitter tone,"You... You stepped on the housewarden's tail?" Savanaclaw A growls as their trio glares at y/n,"Now you're really gonna pay!" Savanaclaw B cracks his knuckles.

"Look, I said I was sorry, didn't I!? We were looking for someone in charge of the botanical garden and we thought you were one of 'em!" y/n glares at Leona, who slightly bares his teeth at her with a growl,"Bwah ha ha! You thought Leona was the caretaker?" Ruggie bursts out laughing before wiping an imaginary tear away.

"To be fair, he does treat it like a second home..." he adds,"C'mon, Leona, Ruggie, let's beat 'em up!" Savanaclaw B suggests as he cracks his knuckles,"Stop yappin' like a pack of wild dogs. You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?" Leona glares at his fellow dorm mates.

"What, so you're just gonna let 'em walk away? Not even nibble on 'em a little?!" Savanaclaw C eyes the group, especially Grim and y/n, in which y/n responded with taking Grim from her shoulder into her arms protectively.

"No one's lettin' anyone walk away. We're gonna resolve this with a 'friendly' game of Spelldrive." Leona smirks darkly,"Spelldrive?" Savanaclaw A's ears perks up at this,"After all, it doesn't violate any school rules to cast spells during a game of Spelldrive." Leona reminds them smugly,"Shyeheehee! I doubt these weaklings could endure so much as a single game." Ruggie rubs salt on the group's wounding pride.

"Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down." Grim growls before jumping out of y/n's arms,"Now we got no choice but to fight." he declares,"You say that like we had a choice to begin with." Deuce sighs,"All right, fine! You're on. Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!" Ace grins as he punches a fist in one hand,"Are you kidding me here...? Hashtag #lame. All right, let's do this..." Cater sighs before placing a hand on y/n's shoulder,"Y/n, you watch from the sidelines. Try to read their movements and convey it to us, okay?" he says,"I'll do my best." y/n nods with determined eyes.

With that, everyone made their way up to the playing field and y/n stood on the sidelines as Leona summoned the disk before commencing the game,"I'm about to tear you guys apart!" Grim growls,"Keep that talk up while you still can! Shyeheehee!" Ruggie snickers,"Fine by me. There's no fun in prey that doesn't bite back." Leona smirks as his tail swishes side to side.

"Don't underestimate them, you Lazy Cat!" y/n screams and Leona merely gives her a smug look,"Let's go, herbivores. Do your worst." he says as the game starts. But, the Savanaclaw players were dancing circles around them. Even if y/n's group got the disc and tried to score a few goals, they always got blocked or the disc got snatched.

"That's how it's done! Keep up the pressure and stay on offense!" Grim shouts,"I'm not liking the smirks they've got plastered on their faces one bit..." Ace sweats as he eyes their opposing players,"Good eye, Acey. I think your read's dead on." Cater chirps as spins the disc around himself before tossing it to Deuce, who then made a run for it for the goal.