Episode 3-11: Reduced to Naught

"So, Azul... How about you and I make a deal?" he offers with a smirk and Azul looks at him with shock,"I'm...sorry?" he voices his confusion,"What are you prepared to offer me if I return these contracts to you?" Leona asks as he waves the contracts around.

"I-I'll do anything. I'll give you all the study guides you want. I'll write your graduation thesis. I'll pad your attendance. Anything, just name it!" Azul says, desperation clearly written all over his face,"Interesting. That's a pretty tempting offer." Leona hums as he pretends to mull the offer over.

"Then-" Azul gives a hopeful smile,"Here's the thing, though." Leona was quick to interrupt him as his smirk turns to an annoyed frown,"No offense, but none of that's gonna be enough to justify me returning these contracts." he announces and Azul is baffled by this,"What?"

"See, y/n's got me over a barrel right now. If I don't help Team Ramshackle dispose of these contracts, they'll make a huge racket outside my room every day until morning." Leona explains with a slight growl at the thought,"Huh...?" Azul raises a brow at this.

"Basically, if you take their dorm away from the, they take my good night's sleep away from me. I want them gone from Savanaclaw, so these things have gotta go." Leona reveals with a smile, thinking that he'll finally have piece once the Ramshackle Duo leaves,"THAT'S what this is all about?!" Azul screams with an expression of disbelief.

"Sorry, Azul. You're just not quite as dastardly a villain as y/n is." Leona declares as he holds his hand closer to the contracts,"R-ridiculous... Don't do it!" Azul quickly sprints towards him in a desperate attempt of saving his contracts,"Now... Kneel before me!" Leona finishes his chant as his hand touches the stack of papers,"King's Roar!" immediately, all of the contracts turned into sand and slipped through his fingers into a heap on the ground.

"NOOOOO!!!" Azul screams in horror as he watches his leverage be carried away by the wind,"Ah... Aaah... Aaaaah!" he screams as he falls to his knees, hunched over what little sand is left,"My... My... My golden contracts... All...reduced to dust..." he utters, unable to comprehend that he's been bested by a non-magical human girl.

"Azul's signature spell, It's a Deal... Once the contract scroll is signed, it cannot be damaged, regardless of how many people try." Ruggie revises with hands folded behind his head,"You made a show of how unbreakable it was several times, just to hammer that impression home..." Leona crosses his arms as he closes his eyes for a moment.

"But there's no such thing as a spell that's completely flawless. From what I saw, it looked like they were impervious to damage only under specific conditions. Namely, either being in the VIP room, or being in your hands." he then gives Azul a wicked smirk,"And judging by how easily my magic turned them to sand, I was right. The contract scrolls themselves are no stronger than any other sheet of paper." he states.

"I... I don't believe this..." Azul's body starts to tremble,"Shyeheehee! You could just knock y/n into next week for trying to blackmail you. I've been wonderin' why you'd go to all this trouble, and I think I've finally figured it out." Ruggie claims as he turns to Leona with a knowing smirk.

"Oh yeah?" Leona raises a brow at him,"You've made a contract with Azul before. This whole thing is a way for you to conveniently get rid of it." Ruggie explodes with a closed eye grin,"Hah... Nobody likes a snoop, y'know. I'm just a nice guy who can't ignore a friend in need, that's all. Heh heh." Leona says sarcastically.

"Haw! Listen to you, laughin' at your own jokes. I should've taken a peek at what kinda contract you made before you sanded 'em down." Ruggie says with a playful smile.

"Ah... Ahhh..." Azul let's out choked noises which catches the Savanaclaw Duo's attention,"Hm?" Leona raises a brow at him as Azul sits back on his legs,"Aaah, aaaaah... NGAAAAAH! I HATE THIIIS!" he suddenly shouts as he ruffles his hair in frustration and anger.