Episode 2-6: A Portrait Spying

After the entire coughing fit incident, Grim hasn't left y/n's side after that and even clung to her front shirt. He was relieved when her body temperature cooled down and he fell back asleep, unaware of the mirror rippling and bathing the room in a white light once more.

Y/n's eyes snaps open as she hears drums and various other instruments playing in her ears along with stomping. She found herself in the middle of a pack of marching hyenas whilst looking up to a lion smirking down at them.

"Huh, marching hyenas... Another weird dream." her voice echoes before looking up at the lion,"This world is about to be turned upside down. A shining new era is near." the lion smiles wickedly,"And where do we fit in?" a hyena asks,"Just listen. We're going to take out Mufasa AND his son. And then I will be king!" the lion declares and y/n inhales sharply.

"All right! Long live the king!" another hyena cheers,"Long live the king!" the entire pack cheer,"I've fangs and courage that none can match. So be prepared!" the lion roars loudly.

Y/n grips her head as it pulses with pain,"No...! You can't do that Scar! Don't do it!" she screams as tears stream down her cheeks,"Scar!"

Y/n gasps as she sits up in bed,"What the heck? Another weird dream? And who the heck is Scar?" she mutters before shaking her head and falling back down,"Why am I having these weird dream?" she whines with frustration.

"Oh, y/n, you're up?" Grim appears in the doorway,"Breakfast is gettin' cold! Let's go eat already!" he cheers,"Mornin' to you too, Grim." y/n playfully rolls her eyes before getting out of bed and getting ready for the day ahead of her.

"By the way, did you go somewhere last night? I got up to warm up some milk. Was gonna see if you wanted some but you weren't there." Grim asks as he looks up at the girl,"Oh, uh, well.." y/n stammers as her mind flashes back to the boy from yesterday,"I met a really quirky guy with horns yesterday in our yard..." she reveals and Grim's ears perk up with interest.

"Huh! A weird dude with horns? Did this dude have a name?" he asks with narrowed eyes,"I don't know. He never gave me his name. Said I could call him whatever I want, but I really can't come up with a good nickname for the life of me." y/n explains with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Ooh, ooh, let me pick it! Howsabout... 'Hornton'!" Grim suggests as they stopped walking,"That's perfect!" y/n chirps as she claps her hands,"If Hornton's a student here, who knows when we might run into him?" Grim says before scurrying up into the girl's arms,"If we do, introduce me! I ain't never seen a human with horns before." he says with eager eyes as he places his paws on her chest,"Of course Buddy." y/n beams before humming when she hears footsteps came towards them.

"Mornin', y/n." Cater chirps as he and Riddle stopped in front of the girl,"Morning guys." y/n returns the smile as she let's Grim down,"Hm. Your tie is crooked, you know." Riddle points out as he steps closer to y/n.

"Oh, I'd didn't even notice." y/n admits as she looks down at her crooked tie,"A disorderly uniform suggests a disorderly dorm. As prefect, you should set a better example for your dorm members. Even if you only have the one." Riddle says softly before reaching out to fix y/n's tie by redoing it.

"...There. All better." he smiles and y/n turned a slight pink since the distance between them was very narrow,"Thanks Riddle..." she squeaks and Riddle turns a light shade of pink as well once he realized how cloee they were,"It's nothing." he coughs into his fist. Cater secretly glares at Riddle with jealousy.

"So, where's Ace and Deuce?" Grim asks as he took note of the missing chaotic duo,"In accordance with rule 249, it's their turn to wear pink clothes and feed the flamingos." Riddle explains and y/n snickers,"I wanna see that! Hehe!" she giggles with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.