Episode 1-3: A Mealtime Chat

The small boy, now known as Lilia, had appeared upside right in front of y/n with a warm smile. Everyone is surprised by this,"Eep!" y/n squeaks at the sudden invasion as she backs up a bit with the guys letting out their own surprised yelps,"H-He just teleported!" Grim yelps with round white eyes as Lilia turns upright and settles himself down next to y/n.

"I understand my apparent age interests you?" he asks before chuckling,"As this bespectacled fellow accurately noted... Despite my fresh-faced, boyish good looks, it would be inaccurate to call me a 'child'." he says with a smirk,"'Fresh-faced', he says..." Trey is certainly baffled by that.

Lilia smiles before booping y/n's nose lightly, causing her to blink and cover her nose cutely as she crosses her eyes,"You need not gawk at us from afar. You may feel free to speak with us directly. We are schoolmates, are we not? All of us at Diasomnia House welcome you without reservation." he says as he gestures to his friends glaring over at them, especially the green haired one.

"And yet, those guys over there aren't exactly rolling out the red carpet in terms of approachability..." Deuce says with a single sweat on his cheek and Lilia chuckles,"Forgive me for appearing above you during your meal." he bows his head before standing up,"I do hope we can speak again." he goes to return to his friends, but stops and turns to y/n.

"Oh, before I forget. My dear, those little treats that you gave me to give to Malleus? He simply enjoyed them with great joy and he sends his thanks to you." he says and y/n perks up at this and smiles,"Oh, it's no problem at all. I can try to bake him some more if he'd like. But, I can't promise that they'll be all that great." she says and Lilia takes her hand and pecks it.

Once more y/n blushes at the gestures,"Nonsense my dear, I just know they'll be great! Until we meet again." he finally walks away while y/n cups her burning cheeks,[Are all guys here so suave!?] she squeals internally.

"Their table has got to be over twenty yards away from ours. And they overheard our conversation? That's WAY creepy!" Ace hisses in a whisper, but winches when y/n flicks his forehead,"Ow! What was that for?" he pouts,"Don't be rude!" y/n scolds him.

"Well... Diasomnia House does have a bit of a reputation for having lots of special students. Some of them are extremely talented at magic. Their housewarden, Malleus Draconia, is considered to be one of the five best mages in the world." Trey says and y/n breathes out in awe at this,"Cool." she whispers.

"Malleus is reeeeeal bad news. Though I suppose the same could be said of our own dear housewarden." Cater comments as y/n ate her last bites of food.

"No kidding! He collared me for eating one slice of tart! All his rule obsession is outta control!" Ace claims as y/n chokes on her food at the sight of Riddle standing behind him with crossed arms. The others noticed this too and their blood ran deathly cold.

"My 'rule obsession' is 'outta control', is it?" Riddle says slowly with a low tone,"You bet it is. Riddle's just a petty tyrant who leans into the whole 'rules' schtick as a pretext to keep everyone under his puny thumb!" Ace nods with a hug, unaware he just directly insulted Riddle,"Uh, Ace..." y/n calls out,"Not now y/n. And another thing-"

"Ace! Behind you!" Deuce hisses as he points to Riddle behind Ace, who immediately jumps once he turns and sees Riddle behind himself,"Bwah?! Housewarden!" he sweats bullets as he smiles nervously.

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!" Cater tries to smooth things down. Obviously, it didn't work,"Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it, along with the rest of your head." Riddle glares at him,"Sorry, sorry! My bad!" Cater says with hands up in mock surrender.

"Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the orientation ceremony!" Grim yelps as he jumps to hide behind y/n's arms,"And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday." Riddle turns his nose up at them.