Episode 5-6: Creative Innovation

Once the announcement was made that the audition was about to begin, Ruggie was the first one to be called into the room,"All right, let's get this audition started. Entry number one, you're up. Start the music!" Rook cheers as he presses play on the speaker placed on the table he and Vil are sitting at, a clipboard each placed in front of them with the competitors name and info on it.

Once the music started to play, Ruggie tapped his feet a bit to get by with the rythm before he started to dance and sing,"Let us dance to this twisted rhythm
Looking down all stubbornly is so charming too
I don't care
What's wrong with being a little bad?" he sangs as he follows the steps he had practiced for the last few weeks, but he did stumble over his feet from time to time and did miss a few notes.

Though to Rook, it seemed he did something magnificent as his being radiatea sparkles,"Monsieur Dent-de-Lion. Your fleet footwork and broad smile convey gallantry and boyish charm in equal measure. Beauté! Full marks!" he praises and Ruggie grins widely at this. Though Vil narrowed his eyes as he leans his head against a curled up fist, tapping a finger against the desk,"You carry yourself well enough, but your dancing and singing both leave much to be desired. Next!" he calls out while Ruggie shrugs and leaves the room, though he sent y/n a wink before he fully left the dorm.

A few more people went and came before it was Carter's turn,"Wish me luck, Sweetheart! Maybe give me a kiss for good luck?" Cater chirps as he leans down and taps his one cheek. Y/n laughs at his flirty and silly behavior before kissing two of her fingers and tapping it against his cheek,"Maybe save it for your girlfriend, okay?" she teases while Cater smiles with blushing cheeks and leaves for his audition.

Once Rook started the music, Cater tried his best to keep his pace and balance, to which he was successful with,"Let us dance to this twisted rhythm
Looking down all stubbornly is so charming too
I don't care
What's wrong with being a little bad?" he had sang loudly and Rook applauded him for his performance.

"Monsieur Magicam. Your singing voice sparkled with diamond clarity! I could immerse myself in it for hours. Beauté! Full marks!" he had praised once more while Vil sighs and furrows his brows,"You did the entire song and dance without any errors, but your performance is utterly lacking in passion. Next!" he calls out and Cater sighs a smile,"Aw, nuts!" he says as he left, the next person brushing by him.

"How'd it go?" y/n asks with a smile while her three First Year friends practiced a bit to the side,"I really could've used that kiss..." Cater pouts and y/n laughs,"Sorry Cater." she says as she pats his arm,"Then may this adorable face get a kiss?" Lilia asks with a seductive look and y/n turns red as she turns her head away.

[Holy shiitake mushroom! I didn't think his voice could go any deeper! That was... actually hot!!] she thought before slapping her cheeks,[Snap out of it, y/n! You barely know Lilia besides the few times you've known him!] she scolds herself while Lilia watches in amusement at her inner dilemma,[What an adorable girl.] he thought before hearing he's called next.

"Until we meet again." he bows jokingly before leaving for the audition room. Once everything was prepared, Rook replayed the song once more. Lilia definitely got the steps down, but his voice was a little too deep for the song,"Let us dance to this twisted rhythm
Looking down all stubbornly is so charming too
I don't care
What's wrong with being a little bad?"

"Monsieur Curiosité. Your boyish looks belie the depth of your voice. It is truly fascinating to behold. Beauté! Full marks!" Rook swoons, making Lilia chuckle before looking at Vil, who had a conflicted look on his face,"I can't quite put my finger on it, for some reason, you show none of the youthful vim one would expect from a student. Next!" he calls out while Lilia skips out of the room with a satisfied smile,[Of only they knew...]