Neko

Okay so this is a Hiro x Neko!reader. Never in my life have I don't one... This will be interesting...

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sat down in my desk... For years I have been hiding one thing... I am a Neko. My best friends, GoGo, Honey Lemon, fred, wasabi and my crush Hiro, know nothing about it. They can't... They won't... I even made baymax swear on his battery life not to mention it. I would be a freak...

I walked into the nerd lab, just in time to see Honey Lemon run over to me. "Come one (y/n)! I want to show everyone something amazing!" She yelled as she dragged me to her work station. I carefully made sure my cap was still on my head to conceal my ears and my jacket was on me to hide by tail.

"Okay... So as you know, I love chemical metal embrittlement.... So! I made another one! Except this time, I am using a ball of iron!" Honey Lemon explains. She sprayed the pink chemicals again and got ready to push the ball. Suddenly it got hot in the room.

"Why is it so hot?" I asked.

"This temperature will make the explosion even cooler!" Honey Lemon explained. I took my arms out of the sleeves of the jacket and draped it around me like a cape to hide my tail... It was boiling!

"Three... Two... One..." GoGo counted down.

"GO!" Fred yelled and Honey Lemon popped the ball. Gogo's hair went flying every were as well as wasabi's, Fred's costume's head had fallen off, Honey Lemon's glasses has blown off and Hiro's hoodie was ripped from his body. When the dust appeared everyone looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked holding up my hands. My hands were holding my jacket though weren't they? But the wind blew... Oh no... "I can explain!" I say trying to hide my ears and tail.

"That's so cool!" Fred exclaimed as he stared at me.

"Uh thanks?" I questioned. I felt someone touch my tail.

"Woah!" Exclaimed Hiro and he stroked it.

"How did you become a Neko?" GoGo asked.

"Uh.... It's kinda complicated... Basically when I was younger I was exposed to cat DNA in an experiment.. I drank it, think it was a fizzy drink and became ill... Three weeks straight... My flu became contagious and deadly... It killed of my parents but not me. Once I had recovered, I grew ears and a tail." I say.

"And all this time you never told us!?" Fred shouted.

"I was scared you would call me a freak." I admitted.

"A freak? Your even cuter than before!" Hiro blurted out.

"What?" GoGo asked.

"Oh! Um... Did I say that out loud?" He asked.

"Uh huh..." Wasabi said.

"How about we leave you guys to have some privacy...." Honey Lemon started to walk away.

"Yeah... We will just... Go... Like right now..." Fred said awkwardly.

"So... Your a Neko." Hiro said.

"Yep... I am a Neko." I admit.

"Just saying, you look cute as a Neko..." Hiro said blushing madly.

"Really? Thanks. Although it can get annoying at times... Dogs scare the hell out of me." I admit.

Hiro's P.O.V

"So... I wanted to tell you something." Here I go... Let's pop the question. Not the question to marry someone! I mean... I am going to confess!

"Yeah? What is it Hiro?" She asked me.

"Look, I am not good with this kind of thing but... I really like you... As in like like you... I ... I l-love y-you (y/n). You are smart, kind, pretty and damn ry, really cool!" I say. "Will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend?" I asked as I held my breathe.

"Hiro, of course I will!" (Y/n) squealed as she hugged me.

We stared into each others eyes for a while, not noticing that we were slowly making our way to each other. Soon our noses touched and we both fluttered our eyes shut. I closed the gap between us as our lips moved in sync.

I wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tangled her fingers in my hair. After what seemed like hours, we pulled apart from each the so that we could breathe.

"Wow." (Y/n) breathed.

"That was..."

"Sick." She finished. I laughed. I scratched behind her ear and heard her purr.

"Hey Hiro? Thanks for excepting me as who I am... And not who I am not." (Y/n) thanked.

"No problem (y/n), I wanna tell you something." I say.

"What?" She asked.

"Its three words." I say.

"What's for dinner?" She guessed. I laughed.

"No, I love you." Our noses touched.